Press release: September 2019 University of North Carolina People allergic to peanuts may have a new way to protect themselves from severe allergic reactions to accidental peanut exposure. It’s called sublingual immunotherapy – or SLIT […]
Michelle Berriedale-Johnson Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, editor of Foods Matter, explains what you need to do when you or your child have been diagnosed with a tree nut or peanut allergy. As your allergist will tell […]
Typically, parents are taught to hold off on introducing peanut to infants in an effort to avoid future peanut allergy. Researchers from two new studies suggest just the opposite is advised. Please check with your […]
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Giving a Valentine’s Gift to Someone with Allergies?
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 53 (Premium)
- Helping Our Son with Tourette’s: A Mother’s Letter
- Blue Light Linked to Aging Even if it Doesn’t Reach Your Eyes