William Shaw, PhD Director of Great Plains Laboratories Editor: Ear infections account for one-third of all visits to pediatricians and 75 percent of all follow-up visits. Studies tell us that unnecessary antibiotics, frequently demanded by […]
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Giving a Valentine’s Gift to Someone with Allergies?
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 53 (Premium)
- Helping Our Son with Tourette’s: A Mother’s Letter
- Blue Light Linked to Aging Even if it Doesn’t Reach Your Eyes