Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included […]
Editor: This program was preempted due to the tragic Orlando shooting that occurred on June 12. We will update this blog post when there is information on the future programming. Original post: On June 12, 2016, […]
Editor’s note: Last month we posted the article “Abilify for Tourette Syndrome: My Son’s Tragic Story.” The heartbreaking account was widely shared and commented on. Darius was prescribed the antipsychotic medication Abilify for his severe […]
In this video clip, Dr. Block, and environmental physician and director of the Block Center in Hurst, Texas dicusses the use of anti-psychotic drugs and other psychiatric medications for kids.
DARIUS’ MOTHER When my husband and I brought our Darius into this world, we had the same hopes and dreams that all new parents do. We wanted him to be healthy and happy. We wanted […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on