Sign up for free now if you want to take advantage of this professionally produced series on “broken brains.” It begins today, January 17, 2018 and continues with different topics for eight days. (You can still catch remaining episodes if you sign up late.)
We know there is something terribly wrong when so many children and adults are suffering from neurological problems–dramatically more than ever before. Leading experts offer suggestions to help address the actual cause of these problems: autism, ADHD, dementia, multiple sclerosis and more.
Each topic listed below, as part of this series, is available online for 24 hours.
Each of these subjects will be covered. The first will be shown January 17, 2018.
Once you sign up you will receive emails with links to the daily episode.
Here is the schedule, set your alarm clock for 6:00 pm EST each night.
- The Broken Brain Epidemic / My Story (January 16 & 17)
- Gut Brain Connection: Getting to The Root of a Broken Brain (January 18)
- Losing Your Mind (Alzheimer’s, Dementia and MS) (January 19)
- ADHD and Autism (January 20)
- Depression & Anxiety (January 21)
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Accidents, Sports and More (January 22)
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 1) (January 23)
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 2) (January 24)
The series focuses on what conditions like Alzheimer’s, Dementia, ADHD, Autism, Depression, Anxiety, and Brain Fog have in common. Plus, practical steps to help you (and your loved ones) optimize your brain function – and reclaim your health, energy + mental clarity.