Migraine headaches are often accompanied by nausea as well as photophobia and/or phonophobia–hypersensitivity to light and/or sound. Therapy typically includes medications to help prevent symptoms and to treat pain. A study was conducted to learn how dietary factors could impact the effect of the medications, with positive results.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on