Migraine headaches are often accompanied by nausea as well as photophobia and/or phonophobia–hypersensitivity to light and/or sound. Therapy typically includes medications to help prevent symptoms and to treat pain. A study was conducted to learn how dietary factors could impact the effect of the medications, with positive results.
You might also like
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on