Migraine headaches are often accompanied by nausea as well as photophobia and/or phonophobia–hypersensitivity to light and/or sound. Therapy typically includes medications to help prevent symptoms and to treat pain. A study was conducted to learn how dietary factors could impact the effect of the medications, with positive results.
You might also like
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on