This published case study concerns a 12-year-old boy with autism spectrum disorder and severe cognitive disability. He had been in a residential setting since 2009. While testing indicated he did not have celiac disease, he had ongoing digestive complaints. The probiotic product that helped this young man is discussed, with ordering information.
You might also like
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on