This published case study concerns a 12-year-old boy with autism spectrum disorder and severe cognitive disability. He had been in a residential setting since 2009. While testing indicated he did not have celiac disease, he had ongoing digestive complaints. The probiotic product that helped this young man is discussed, with ordering information.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on