This published case study concerns a 12-year-old boy with autism spectrum disorder and severe cognitive disability. He had been in a residential setting since 2009. While testing indicated he did not have celiac disease, he had ongoing digestive complaints. The probiotic product that helped this young man is discussed, with ordering information.
You might also like
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Giving a Valentine’s Gift to Someone with Allergies?
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 53 (Premium)
- Helping Our Son with Tourette’s: A Mother’s Letter
- Blue Light Linked to Aging Even if it Doesn’t Reach Your Eyes