A half-day symposium on immunological factors, genes, and the environment focused on the potential benefit of medical treatments to address environmentally-triggered problems associated with autism spectrum disorders. The program was recorded on June 1, 2013 at UC Davis MIND Institute Auditorium in Sacramento, California. The video below is courtesy of Autism Research Institute, UC Davis MIND Institute & Autism Speaks.
You might also like
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on