A half-day symposium on immunological factors, genes, and the environment focused on the potential benefit of medical treatments to address environmentally-triggered problems associated with autism spectrum disorders. The program was recorded on June 1, 2013 at UC Davis MIND Institute Auditorium in Sacramento, California. The video below is courtesy of Autism Research Institute, UC Davis MIND Institute & Autism Speaks.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on