A half-day symposium on immunological factors, genes, and the environment focused on the potential benefit of medical treatments to address environmentally-triggered problems associated with autism spectrum disorders. The program was recorded on June 1, 2013 at UC Davis MIND Institute Auditorium in Sacramento, California. The video below is courtesy of Autism Research Institute, UC Davis MIND Institute & Autism Speaks.
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on