EMR Australia has been publishing a quarterly report on electromagnetic radiation (EMR) for ten years. Their quarterly report is now available at no charge as a community service. The September issue brings you the latest news and science on this important issue.
EMR Australia has been at the leading edge of information and research related to EMR, exposing facts and concerns that are not covered in the mainstream media. We greatly appreciate that this source can now be seen by everyone and encourage you to explore their news.
The current September quarterly issue includes:
- How wireless devices affect children and what you can do about it;
- How mobile phones affect the brain and fertility;
- How children and teens are using technology;
- The latest findings from science;
- News from around the world;
- Dr Richard Conrad on electromagnetic hypersensitivity;
- Legislation in France and Australia;
- And additional articles
Download the September 2014 issue here. 2014 EMR and Health – September Edition (295 KB)
The website for EMR Australia can be seen here.