In case you’ve missed some of the 20+ speakers who have been sharing insights about dealing with tics during Victoria Barrios’s online summit, there is good news.
The free series, “Thriving with a Tic Disorder,” will be available in its entirety from February 6 to 9.
That means you can access any of the interviews (see the list of awesome speakers at the end of this article) and listen to any and all you like during that period!
Maybe you didn’t hear about this series? We sent an email to our members but it could have been overlooked or maybe it went into your spam folder. (I’ve included all that information at the end of this post. Please see it for details.)
The series kicked off with “our” Sheila DeMare being interviewed
Victoria chose to focus on Sheila’s knowledge of triggers for tics, her personal story, and her books on Tourette syndrome during the interview. If you missed it or want to see it again sign up here and Victoria will give you access to the February replay, and also any interviews that are being featured now.
Other speakers have shared a wealth of information on a biological connection to tics, including Dr. William Walsh, of the Walsh Research Institute and Dr. Robert Melillo, founder of Brain Balance. Helpful details of the Feingold diet were shared by Shula Edelkind and Jane Hersey. And that’s just for starters! Others in the series offer a fascinating range of ways to manage and live–thrive–with a tic disorder.
Sign up now to continue the series (which features a new person each day ) or to watch the whole series February 6 – 9.
The full speaker list and details
Sheila’s interview will be followed by a new speaker each day, featuring advocates, physicians, researchers, parents, actors, and leaders in the field of natural therapies. It’s going to be great.
CLICK HERE NOW to sign up and receive all the details you need to watch the free series.
Once you sign up for the series, you will receive a daily update from Victoria.
Check out the line-up below! (Remember, if you miss any of these you can catch them in February)
- Wednesday, January 16: Sheila Rogers DeMare
- Thursday, January 17: Hayley Gripp
- Friday, January 18: Dr. William Walsh
- Saturday, January 19: Shula Edelkind
- Sunday, January 20: Jane Hersey
- Monday, January 21: Dr. Robert Melillo
- Tuesday, January 22: Billie Smith
- Wednesday, January 23: Sam Farmer
- Thursday, January 24: Ramona Jennex
- Friday, January 25: Tamara Lechner
- Saturday, January 26: Kathy Giordano
- Sunday, January 27: Dr. Alice Lee
- Monday, January 28: Anke Zimmermann
- Tuesday, January 29: Dr. Amy Johnson
- Wednesday, January 30: Janet Rumsey
- Thursday, January 31: Dr. Paul Sandor
- Friday, February 1: Dr. Victoria Dunckley
- Saturday, February 2: Mark Blaxill
- Sunday, February 3: Elisabeth Van Every
- Monday, February 4: Ricki Light
- Tuesday, February 5: Dr. Jan Rowe and Dr. Heather Simpson