ACN Latitudes Forums

Hello Everyone

tapiash

School has started and I am back to work. I have barely had time to breathe. My DS is doing amazing. He is about 90 percent better . He is enjoying school playing football. Academics are a little below average but that is tremendous improvement from last year. He was two grade levels below where he need to be. He had two IVIG's over the summer. He will have another at the end of the month. Right now he is only taking liquid silver and Omega 3. I have pulled him off of everything. There has been strep,bronchitis and lots of others germs going around but so far he is a fighter. I will start prepping him for his final Ivig next week.

Our son is coming back to us. I forgot how calm things were in our home before all of this started a year ago. My DS has his moments but I am able to distinguish a "pandas" moment or a t ypical 9 year old moment. I will be forever grateful to each and every person on here who has offered their support, prayers and advice. Each of you will always have a special reserved place in my heart. Thank You.

School has started and I am back to work. I have barely had time to breathe. My DS is doing amazing. He is about 90 percent better . He is enjoying school playing football. Academics are a little below average but that is tremendous improvement from last year. He was two grade levels below where he need to be. He had two IVIG's over the summer. He will have another at the end of the month. Right now he is only taking liquid silver and Omega 3. I have pulled him off of everything. There has been strep,bronchitis and lots of others germs going around but so far he is a fighter. I will start prepping him for his final Ivig next week.

Our son is coming back to us. I forgot how calm things were in our home before all of this started a year ago. My DS has his moments but I am able to distinguish a "pandas" moment or a t ypical 9 year old moment. I will be forever grateful to each and every person on here who has offered their support, prayers and advice. Each of you will always have a special reserved place in my heart. Thank You.

THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!

Fantastic! You give hope to us that are still waiting to see the right doctors and get a treatment that works. Thank you and enjoy having your child back!

[/qu

There is hope but it takes a lot of perseverance and a consistent support group. Remember who you are fighting for. It doesn't matter what anyone says or believes. Do what you have to get your child better. There were some days I literally could not get out of bed because I was so exhausted. It is a long process with ups and downs and probably more downs than ups but you will find help. Follow your heart and never give up. Please keep us in your thoughts while we prepare for our third IVIG. IVIG is of the down times I mentioned. Not a very pleasant procedure.

Tap..your son is 9ish?

and if you don't mind me asking...

how did the 3 ivig's protocal come about???

are they 8 weeks apart???

Every childs success helps us all!!

Hello,

I am so happy that your son is doing good

are you on any abx's at all?

and what is liquid silver?

Our DD had IVIG in Feb with Dr.k and she is also doing

great,We take one day at a time and enjoy all of the good days

just incase the bad ones come back.

Thank's

Tracie&Doug

Hello,

Thank's

Tracie&Doug

Silver supports yeast,immune system,gastro problems. He takes 5 squirts daily. During and after IVIG he will take antibiotics again but then wean gradually. Some say it is risky but it is working for us. When it no longer works we will try something else. I am not oppossed to antibiotics but it was too hard to keep up with 6 supplements all at different times. We were taking yeast med,probiotics,antibiotics,fish oil, clay

Hello,

Thank's

Tracie&Doug

Silver supports yeast,immune system,gastro problems. He takes 5 squirts daily. During and after IVIG he will take antibiotics again but then wean gradually. Some say it is risky but it is working for us. When it no longer works we will try something else. I am not oppossed to antibiotics but it was too hard to keep up with 6 supplements all at different times. We were taking yeast med,probiotics,antibiotics,fish oil, clay

That's great news! Do you use the Mesosilver by mouth? Good luck with upcoming IVIG!

Hello,

Thank's

Tracie&Doug

That's great news! Do you use the Mesosilver by mouth? Good luck with upcoming IVIG!

Yes by mouth