ACN Latitudes Forums

my son

hi my son is adhd slight tourettes ocd ibs dairyfree egg free and behaviour problems he has been on ritalin and slow release concerta the slow release did not work at all so went back on ritalin he has been on it 2 years this summer holiday.... but we are always looking for new things .. he will not join anyclubs as he has not got any confidence yet people seem to think he has buckets loads off the stuff... because the adhd makes him loud and cocky attiude.... all a front really because he is the most polite boy out and crys really easy........ I am IN ENGLAND so any tips would be great love to you all

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
hi my son is adhd slight tourettes ocd ibs dairyfree egg free  and behaviour problems he has been on ritalin and slow release concerta the slow release did not work at all so went back on ritalin he has been on it 2 years this summer holiday.... but we are always looking for new things .. he will not join anyclubs as he has not got any confidence yet people seem to think he has buckets loads off the stuff... because the adhd makes him loud and cocky attiude.... all a front really because he is the most polite boy out and crys really easy........  I am IN ENGLAND  so any tips would be great love to you all

6436[/snapback]

Hi Kimaria,

My name is Tiffany, I grew up in the U.K. and now live in Australia. I think I can help. Please e-mail me. tiffgriff@iprimus.com.au

HI Kiamaria, Have you tried elminating artificial colors and flavors from what he eats? For example, in US we call them by number - like Red #40, Yellow #5, etc. I know that you have a different system over there for identifying them. In any case, many people have found great success in improving behavior, ADHD, and tics related to Tourette's, when they've eliminated those additives from their childrens' diets. See Feingold.org for info on one program.

Best of luck.

Jeff

• 3 months later...
hi my son is adhd slight tourettes ocd ibs dairyfree egg free  and behaviour problems he has been on ritalin and slow release concerta the slow release did not work at all so went back on ritalin he has been on it 2 years this summer holiday.... but we are always looking for new things .. he will not join anyclubs as he has not got any confidence yet people seem to think he has buckets loads off the stuff... because the adhd makes him loud and cocky attiude.... all a front really because he is the most polite boy out and crys really easy........  I am IN ENGLAND  so any tips would be great love to you all

6436[/snapback]

hi I am in England too, how old is your son/ I have an 11 year old son with some problems of tics and adhd - would love to talk to you. Please reply

• 4 months later...

Hello Kiamaria,

I live in New York. I have a nephew with similar problems. I believe I have some information for you. Please email me at Shirlenebelus@yahoo.com Thanks, Shirlene

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...