ACN Latitudes Forums

Finally heading out later tonight

We're finally packing up to leave for Dallas! DS18 is ticcing so bad now that it takes him 2-3 hrs to eat his dinner & he doesn't make it to bed till 2:30+ am - it's like he's stuck in some kind of nearly endless loop of tics. Thank goodness the dr moved our appt up to Thurs am or I don't know how we could have endured this for another couple of weeks!

DS18's diarrhea cleared up within roughly 24hrs after D/C'ing the augmentin, but he was actually a little bit more messed up after it was out of his system. Don't know if that's a sign that we were on the right track, but DH was right that we couldn't do all that driving with our son having an unpredictable upset stomach. Is it possible that they might be able to give him an injection of augmentin? That would last longer (though not sure how long) & avoid the havoc to the gut.

And to those of you who are so inclined - please pray for us! Our ds is so close to not being able to function at all that I don't know what we will do if this dr. can't help us. I will continue to remember you all in our prayers, as well!

We're finally packing up to leave for Dallas! DS18 is ticcing so bad now that it takes him 2-3 hrs to eat his dinner & he doesn't make it to bed till 2:30+ am - it's like he's stuck in some kind of nearly endless loop of tics. Thank goodness the dr moved our appt up to Thurs am or I don't know how we could have endured this for another couple of weeks!

DS18's diarrhea cleared up within roughly 24hrs after D/C'ing the augmentin, but he was actually a little bit more messed up after it was out of his system. Don't know if that's a sign that we were on the right track, but DH was right that we couldn't do all that driving with our son having an unpredictable upset stomach. Is it possible that they might be able to give him an injection of augmentin? That would last longer (though not sure how long) & avoid the havoc to the gut.

And to those of you who are so inclined - please pray for us! Our ds is so close to not being able to function at all that I don't know what we will do if this dr. can't help us. I will continue to remember you all in our prayers, as well!

Grace...I am praying!!!!!!!

And may God shed his light upon you!!!

I'll be praying for your family! Just think of it as a good thing that your son is so bad right now, that way the doctor will not be able to simply dismiss this! So many times I go to the doctor with ds and report all the symptoms and he does not back me up at all! I feel like a complete idiot trying to make my case. At least you are not going to have that scenario!

Hope the trip goes well, keep us posted.