ACN Latitudes Forums

questions

mommynme

i am thinking about starting my 6 year old on magnesium and B6. but have a few questions. she has tics, thinking maybe genetic since i myself have had a few over the years. she is a about 50lbs. i already have kids calm...should i use that or get just the natura calm, which is mag only? also, should i use a b-complex and a B6, or is B6 by itself with the mag ok? one more question, if i get liquid B's, can i just add that to the magnesium drink, or should i give them seperate? how much B?

thanks for any help! read an article about this and thought it was worth a try!

also, have been giving her bee pollen for about a month. can i continue this, or stop while i try the magnesium + B6? thanks again! should i replace the bee pollen with a mulit??

Hi,

I'm not sure about the amount to give for the lbs of your child, but I see Chemar is on and she will give good advice on that.

I can say don't do too many things at once, take it slow and I would not stop any thing while you are adding things. You may not know what is causing an increase or helping, so keep the bee pollen.

My son did not do well on the B complex, but did with the B6 and B12 given by themselves.

CP

sorry I am on a work deadline and cannot post much right now

I would avoid B complex as many do not do well on it

rather give individual Bs

we prefer the P-5-P form of B6 and only use methylB12 (not cyano form)

Bee pollen is not a substitute for a multi but royal jelly from bees can be when a correctly balanced diet is used

I dont remember what is in the Kids Calm. We use the Natural Calm here

doseage really is something your doctor should rather advise on, but the general rule is 6-12yo take half adult dose