ACN Latitudes Forums

Yasko Protocol?

My son is still not well. I took him to an acupuncturist who suggested I check into the work of Dr. Amy Yasko - http://www.dramyyasko.com/.

Has anyone tried her approach with PANDAS/PITANDS? I'm feeling desperate, and that scares me because I am so vulnerable. I would like to hear stories of PANDAS/PITANDS/Lyme disease kids going through this program.

have not done it...

can you fill in any info on what you've done so far..and any changes that may have occured?

My son has been on many different antibiotics for over a year for Lyme disease and antifungals for the same period of time. We've also tried parasite herbal formulas, rife machine, cat's claw, GABA, a ton of other supplements over a year ago for the Tourette's syndrome part of it, different diets, and I'm positive I'm forgetting things. :)

He hasn't changed much since I last posted... he has regressive behavior and speech, OCD now and anxiety, motor and vocal tics, and another list of physical ailments... all of which fluctuate over about a three week period.

have not done it...

can you fill in any info on what you've done so far..and any changes that may have occured?

My son has been on many different antibiotics for over a year for Lyme disease and antifungals for the same period of time. We've also tried parasite herbal formulas, rife machine, cat's claw, GABA, a ton of other supplements over a year ago for the Tourette's syndrome part of it, different diets, and I'm positive I'm forgetting things. :)

He hasn't changed much since I last posted... he has regressive behavior and speech, OCD now and anxiety, motor and vocal tics, and another list of physical ailments... all of which fluctuate over about a three week period.

so your son tested pos..for lymes...

is he still positive?

if so you shouldn't do steroids

have you had a cunningham test?

have you tried glycine, taurine, nac? careful when adding anything, i've heard/seen when changing digestion could either activate or eliminate certain tics...

Do you have a dan..they could guide you and do some testing to see where his digestion is before starting any new protocal...

have you considered ivig,pex

one schoo of thought as per a populare dan(forgot name) and one of the the smaratest man i know..both parents where chemists...certian bacteria/virus/fungi have life cycle...i find it interesting you have a 3 week patern?!?!?

Yes, he tested positive for Lyme disease, but hasn't been tested since the first time. His LD symptoms remain...

I don't know what the a cunningham test or a dan are.

I haven't tried glycine or nac, but taurine made him vomit blood.

I've considered ivig, but don't want the stress of dealing with insurance on top of everything else, and I don't know what pex is.

The three week cycle is probably related to Lyme which has a usual four week cycle.

I guess I will be searching these things out soon... :) I've kind of reached a stage where I am so utterly overwhelmed, I just want someone else to take over and help my son be well again.

Yes, he tested positive for Lyme disease, but hasn't been tested since the first time. His LD symptoms remain...

I don't know what the a cunningham test or a dan are.

I haven't tried glycine or nac, but taurine made him vomit blood.

I've considered ivig, but don't want the stress of dealing with insurance on top of everything else, and I don't know what pex is.

The three week cycle is probably related to Lyme which has a usual four week cycle.

I guess I will be searching these things out soon... :) I've kind of reached a stage where I am so utterly overwhelmed, I just want someone else to take over and help my son be well again.

cunningham test is a study being done to see if there is a correlation between rise in CAMK and pandas .

dan is a defeet autism now...doc

yes you have to watch what you add...but i really think you have some gut issue if he is vomits blood with taurine!!!

if you check busters site i believe his explains it...but in short..a similar idea to dialisis in cleaning your own blood...but more intense..

i am the last to say what you are seeing is incorrect or wrong...your son may have a 3 week cycle with lym..idk..but maybe you have something else..or an additional problem..other bug, worm...

i COMPLETELY get your last statement..trully

Maybe some of the smart people will have some thoughts..