ACN Latitudes Forums

Histamine

Caz

For all those who have followed the histamine connection - all those tested at Pfieffer have been undermethylated high histamine. We just had this test done in Australia, and much to my surprise he was extremely low in histamine - below the reference range, so this would suggest that he is overmethylated.

I know different labs use different techniques but this test would have to be a reasonable guide I would think!

Caz

Caz,

Pfeiffer commented on the phone to me that the commonality was histamine issues in general. Not necessarily overmethylated, though that was the more common of the two.

Glad you did the test. I will be interested to hear what they recommend for undermethylated.

Claire

My doctor did not even understand why I wanted this test - so they cannot help me. I have muddled through on my own and decided that for many different reasons b3 might be more of a deficiency than b6 for my kid, and this may be the final piece of that puzzle. I guess for so long I was fixated that b6 was the issue, now that I am open to other options, things seem to be working better.

Shame we do not have a test like spectracell here in Australia!!!

Caz