ACN Latitudes Forums

first sore throat since ivig

Doug

Ok so as you ALL know we are at 6 months post ivig

and things have been great,have had little bumps but we uped

her abx's and things are good.

But..a week ago she was starting to show PANDAS again, I wanted to put

some stuff into the house and leave her in the car,it was 1 box she did not want to stay in the car

first sign,2 sign she had a little bit more of the seperation anxiety just enough for us to take notice

so my first thought was well she is pushing up a tooth and that is why so we uped her abx' to 2 xs a day and

2 days later.. "mom my throat hurts" If my heart did not hit the floor,later that afternoon..

fever.. but it was not that bad it only got up to 100.3 at the most broke after 2 days and now it turned into a cold

YEAH!!! NO PANDAS as I hold my breath as I write this it has been a week.

We didn't take her to the doc to have them look at her,because she HATES the doc and if something was going to put her over the top it would be that,so we just let it ride (for once).

But now she is starting school in 2 weeks with a low immune system because of this..

But again what do you do???

if she goes back into the whole Good for one week and sick for 2 ect..

But I am hopeing that IVIG has boosted her immune system that she will be able to handle it..

STRESSSSSSSS

Tracie

Ok so as you ALL know we are at 6 months post ivig

and things have been great,have had little bumps but we uped

her abx's and things are good.

But..a week ago she was starting to show PANDAS again, I wanted to put

some stuff into the house and leave her in the car,it was 1 box she did not want to stay in the car

first sign,2 sign she had a little bit more of the seperation anxiety just enough for us to take notice

so my first thought was well she is pushing up a tooth and that is why so we uped her abx' to 2 xs a day and

2 days later.. "mom my throat hurts" If my heart did not hit the floor,later that afternoon..

fever.. but it was not that bad it only got up to 100.3 at the most broke after 2 days and now it turned into a cold

YEAH!!! NO PANDAS as I hold my breath as I write this it has been a week.

We didn't take her to the doc to have them look at her,because she HATES the doc and if something was going to put her over the top it would be that,so we just let it ride (for once).

But now she is starting school in 2 weeks with a low immune system because of this..

But again what do you do???

if she goes back into the whole Good for one week and sick for 2 ect..

But I am hopeing that IVIG has boosted her immune system that she will be able to handle it..

STRESSSSSSSS

Tracie

Congrats!!!! i can't wait till your 1 year mark!!!!