ACN Latitudes Forums

AntiDNAs B and Myco P titers

Hello all!

My DS (8) had original Anti DNAsB titers of 1360 and myco plasma IGM 1377 and IGG 5.0

He has been on abx (mix of zithromax - 2 weeks and augmentin for just over 3 months) that is all the treatment we have done other than CBT.

His strep titers are down to 680 (which to many of you is still very high but for me it is a lot of progress!)...so I am thrilled.

however his M pneumoniae IGM is 1288 and IGG still 5.0

Has anyone had any luck getting their myco P titers down?

My DS was just put on a prophelectic dose of zyth 200 mg (2 tsp) every 5 days. He is pretty stable with just some small bouts of tics and OCD.

I am just concerned about the myco P titers still being so high....

Just returned home from infectious disease doctor at Nemour's Childrens Hospital. Had bloodwork with me on all 4 family members with MP IGG titers High. Ran 2 test (1 initial test, all took antibiotics, 2nd test, and all showed increased IGGs).

Doctor dismissed bloodwork (I was prepared for comments). Flat out said IGGs are no sign of infection, even with an increased titers. Her comments, "all the antibiotics in the world will not lower IGGs". Said my family is healthy and no concerns with MP. IGMs are only sign of current infection.

Back to wondering what to do....