ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS Awareness Jewelry

Here is a link to PANDAS Awareness jewelry. The collection so far is a necklace and a coin.

PANDAS Awareness Necklace

PANDAS Awareness Pocket token for Dad

The words on the sterling silver token are “no child should suffer”. The emerald color jewel was chosen to represent renewal, growth, hope, and health. The center image can be chosen by the customer. Shown is a hand, but a star, scroll, swirl, and more can be chosen instead. Directions for switching out the image is on the webpage. If you would like to add something to the back of the coin or add an additional coin to the piece (perhaps with a child’s name) you can do so for an additional charge.

The size of the token is shown on the coin page. It is in between the size of a dime and a quarter.

$10 of every piece sold will go to OU PANDAS Foundation and Dr. Cunningham’s research.

You can purchase these items online via paypal or you can contact the seller and make arrangements to send a personal check or money order.

Here is a link to PANDAS Awareness jewelry. The collection so far is a necklace and a coin.

PANDAS Awareness Necklace

PANDAS Awareness Pocket token for Dad

The words on the sterling silver token are "no child should suffer". The emerald color jewel was chosen to represent renewal, growth, hope, and health. The center image can be chosen by the customer. Shown is a hand, but a star, scroll, swirl, and more can be chosen instead. Directions for switching out the image is on the webpage. If you would like to add something to the back of the coin or add an additional coin to the piece (perhaps with a child's name) you can do so for an additional charge.

The size of the token is shown on the coin page. It is in between the size of a dime and a quarter.

$10 of every piece sold will go to OU PANDAS Foundation and Dr. Cunningham's research.

You can purchase these items online via paypal or you can contact the seller and make arrangements to send a personal check or money order.

Vickie- These are so cool!!!! To add a name or additional coin, do you have to click "Request Custom Item?" I didn't see an opportunity to "add-on"...did I miss it?? WHat does convo mean?

Edited by JAG10

Yes, you can engrave on the back of the original one and/or you can add extra discs. On the page, it says..

*Each letter is placed by hand and not machine engraved making these charms perfectly imperfect! If you would like to add additional name charms I would be happy to create a custom listing. Additional round hand stamped charms are $15 each. You may also add a customization to the back for $5 each charm. Please convo me!

If you want the customization with names, you can click on contact seller and let her know what you want before you purchase it. She'll take it from there.I have a feeling customized pieces get their own item number.

Thank you for helping with everything, Jill!

Edited by Vickie