ACN Latitudes Forums

Seeing problems through new eyes

Ask her if she is also advocating against abx being given to cattle! Geez!

I agree, not point in fighting, just fire.

THAT IS HYSTERICAL bcs the name of the practice has the word "Cowpath" in it :lol:

I trust Dr. K with everything. He's our expert and if he says Abx then Abx it is. I've never heard anything at all about treating too early.. I would think if you don't get it on time then there is just more time for it to take over!. Glad Dr. K said Abx. Hope you can get them before you go!

I don't know what kind of insurance you have but with ours any doc can call in a script but an in network doctor needs to write the orders for bloodwork and such. Check out your insurance and maybe Dr. K can call in a script for you.

He can, I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

Do you know this doc was so adamant about not giving me abx unnecessarily, she almost insisted on giving them to us in liquid form so we couldn't "save" any? When my dd7 piped up and said she didn't want liquid, she tersely looked at me and said "I want your word you will stop and throw the rest out if the culture comes back negative?" WHEN is that darn white paper coming out?!?!?!

I hear you!! Where is that white paper that will give us all a chance to say "I TOLD YOU SO"!!!!!!