ACN Latitudes Forums

fluoridated water

Has anyone ever wondered about this?

I believe fluorine can damage the immune and nervous systems.

My son has been in northern Europe with his dad for a month, and his dad reports no problems-- in particular a hand-clenching tic he had for several months before leaving has disappeared.

This seems to happen every time he goes there. Of course, since I'm not there to see it, it's hard for me to know what "no problems" means... but I've definitely come to believe that our food supply in the US is hopelessly tainted. Now I am wondering if I should give him bottled water.

I don't know about the water but I just wanted to say your update is nice! I will add..... If you ask my husband how our son is doing its always 'GREAT'. I'm the TIC, mood, poop, ETC watcher. Geez, what has my life become....

Did you ever move forward with another IVIG or did you wait it out?

-Wendy

Bronxmom

I worry all of the time. Don't google this issue- you won't sleep for a week. I live in DC. Our water quality is terrible, and they use chloramines here to clean the water. Chloramines are impossible to filter out. We drink and cook with only bottled water. We reluctantly bathe and launder with tap water. If you have chlorinated water you can, for a price, have a good double process filter put in to remove most of the chlorine.