ACN Latitudes Forums

Need YOur Help

Guest Kim

My son does not have autism but does have Ts. OCD, and ADHD. Now since ts and the others are all under the same "umbrella" as autism and are treating alot of ts patients in similiar ways I need your help.

What is the DAN protocal??

How do I find a local DAN doctor?? I;m in ALA...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Kim--sorry for the delay in a response. Perhaps you have found your answer by now. A DAN doctor can be found on the www.autism.com/ari site. Go to the homepage and look on the left side for a DAN link. You need to look for someone experienced; give the office a call to talk about what kind of work they do. I would also read entries on the Tourette section of this forum.

I hope that helps. Best wishes, Sheila

• 6 months later...
My son does not have autism but does have Ts. OCD, and ADHD. Now since ts and the others are all under the same "umbrella" as autism and are treating alot of ts patients in similiar ways I need your help.

Thanks

6008[/snapback]

Hi Kim,

I think I can help, I have a friend who has 3 children. Two of them have been diagnosed with a form of Autism, the third is too young to be tested yet. I have introduced her to a company that has nutritional supplements and products based on natural ingredients, she has noticed a huge improvement in her childrens behaviour since using them. If you want more information, you can e-mai me.

My e-mail address is tiffgriff@iprimus.com.au

Thanks

6008[/snapback]

Hi Kim,

I think I can help, I have a friend who has 3 children. Two of them have been diagnosed with a form of Autism, the third is too young to be tested yet. I have introduced her to a company that has nutritional supplements and products based on natural ingredients, she has noticed a huge improvement in her childrens behaviour since using them. If you want more information, you can e-mai me.

My e-mail address is tiffgriff@iprimus.com.au