ACN Latitudes Forums

Good news from vacation

My ten year old daughter, who four months ago was crippled by OCD (wouldn't eat, bathe, sleep alone, go to school, or leave the house)- thanks to PANDAS, spent part of her day today flying 900 feet over the Outer Banks parasailing!

Many congrats on a job well done! She is SO fortunate to have you steering the ship!

Dancing again and parasailing? Now that's a pretty good success story. You need to write this down for Dr L to share with the Georgetown board of directors so they can feel proud of their courageous treatment decisions and you need to share this story with the idiots at your favorite insurance company so maybe they'll appreciate what a difference it's made.

Soooo happy for your whole family! Take lots and lots of photos. These are precious memories!

My heart is soaring along with the vision of her up there in the sky (even though I haven't ever actually seen her).

Beautiful.

Kara

My ten year old daughter, who four months ago was crippled by OCD (wouldn't eat, bathe, sleep alone, go to school, or leave the house)- thanks to PANDAS, spent part of her day today flying 900 feet over the Outer Banks parasailing!