ACN Latitudes Forums

This uplifted me today...

Thank you for sharing. I borrowed the scripture. Thank you, I needed to read that at this very moment. I asked my PANDAS son who is nine to write a story and my daughter who is 6 to write a story. My daughter continues to write better than my PANDAS son. He had IVIG last week. I guess I was hoping for a miracle.

• 7 months later...

I just wanted to share this with everybody... it's been a really rough day here, and I know I'm not alone... when I read this, it allowed the flood gates to open - - not sure why, really, but I'm still crying... anyway, it just spoke "hope" to me...

From the devotional, Jesus Calling:

"The journey is arduous at times, and you are weak. Someday you will dance lightfooted on the high peaks; but for now, your walk is often plodding and heavy. All I require of you is to take the next step, clinging to My hand for strength and direction. Though the path is difficult and the scenery dull at the moment, there are sparkling surprises just around the bend. Stay on the path I have selected for you. It is truly the path of life."

Psalm 37:23-24: "A man's steps are established by the LORD, and He takes pleasure in his way. Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the LORD holds his hand"

Thanks - I needed that on this particular day. Best wishes to you and may God bless all of our PANDAS families.

I know many of you from this thread are no longer here, but I'm reaching out for spiritual support from any who can offer it. I'm really having trouble keeping the faith here. Please PM me if you can help.

Peglem--your box is full--I will try again later.

I know many of you from this thread are no longer here, but I'm reaching out for spiritual support from any who can offer it. I'm really having trouble keeping the faith here. Please PM me if you can help.

Peglem--your box is full--I will try again later.

Okay, der! Asking for PMs when my box is full. :wacko: I made some room.