ACN Latitudes Forums

OCF Conference this Friday

Hi All--

If anyone is going to the OCF Conference this Friday, please join us for a chance to meet over pizza Friday night at Cafe Italia, 4 blocks from the Hyatt.

This will be a very informal affair, but give us a chance to meet each other and chat--We would LOVE to meet you!

DCMom and I truly hope to meet as many there as possible.

We plan to arrive at Cafe Italia between 6:00 to 6:15 pm.

Let me know if you are planning to come and I will make a reservation -- (there will be a few extra seats on the reservation in case you forget--JUST COME! )

I understand the concierge desk at the hotel has 15% off coupons if you would like to pick one up for Cafe Italia. Directions: go out the front door of the Hyatt and turn Right, walk to 23rd street, go Left and the Cafe will be on the right.

ADDRESS: 519 23rd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202-2517

(703) 521-2565

Best to all--

TMom

Edited by T.Mom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If dinner is at 6:00, why would we walk over there around 6:20? (Was it a typo? :-)

Trudy

Hi All--

If anyone is going to the OCF Conference this Friday, please join us for a chance to meet over pizza Friday night at Cafe Italia, 4 blocks from the Hyatt.

This will be a very informal affair, but give us a chance to meet each other and chat--We would LOVE to meet you!

We will walk over to Cafe Italia from the hotel at around 6:20.

Let me know if you are planning to come and I will make a reservation -- (there will be a few extra seats on the reservation in case you forget--JUST COME! )

I understand the concierge desk at the hotel has 15% off coupons if you would like to pick one up for Cafe Italia. Directions: go out the front door of the Hyatt and turn Right, walk to 23rd street, go Left and the Cafe will be on the right. The phone there is (703) 521-2565

Best to all--

TMom

Great Trudy--and YES, you are correct on the time.

The last Ps presentation ends at 5:30 pm so I believe to meet at the restaurant, 4 blocks away at 6pm will be tight.

I am aiming to arrive around 6 to 6:15 or so...

:)

Always a danger the session might run long :-)

Buster

Great Trudy--and YES, you are correct on the time.

The last Ps presentation ends at 5:30 pm so I believe to meet at the restaurant, 4 blocks away at 6pm will be tight.

I am aiming to arrive around 6 to 6:15 or so...

:D

Which PANDAS docs will be speaking at the conference?

I spoke to Dr K recently and he said he will be there.

He told me there will be a big announcement while he is in Washington.

Stay tuned. :)

Well, I think you just got nominated to tote your laptop to the conference and post that ASAP!!!

:)

Hi All--

We plan to arrive at Cafe Italia between 6:00 to 6:15 pm.

I understand the concierge desk at the hotel has 15% off coupons if you would like to pick one up for Cafe Italia. Directions: go out the front door of the Hyatt and turn Right, walk to 23rd street, go Left and the Cafe will be on the right.

ADDRESS: 519 23rd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202-2517

(703) 521-2565

Best to all--

TMom

I am so jealous - I will not be there. Wishing you all a wonderful time full of information and friendship! Please post and let us know how things go!

Edited by kimballot