ACN Latitudes Forums

Recent NY Times Articles

read the anorexia article...very basic but the comments (left by a couple of MDs) after the article were very irritating and show that these docs HAVE NO CLUE.

Edited by EAMom

I didn't want to be the first to reply...

But Amen sister Eamom!!!!

read the anorexia article...very basic but the comments (left by a couple of MDs) after the article were very irritating and show that these docs HAVE NO CLUE.

Okay, I read the tic article.

Who is going to respond to Hardworking Mom in Queens NY (the question at the bottom of the article). She is saying her son was diagnosed with Tourettes that started after getting Kawasaki's dz AND he had remission of tics when treated with antibiotics. (!!!!)

Who's going to break it to her that he has PANDAS, not tourettes. SFmom...this one is calling your name!

Okay, I read the tic article.

Who is going to respond to Hardworking Mom in Queens NY (the question at the bottom of the article). She is saying her son was diagnosed with Tourettes that started after getting Kawasaki's dz AND he had remission of tics when treated with antibiotics. (!!!!)

Who's going to break it to her that he has PANDAS, not tourettes. SFmom...this one is calling your name!

I agree...SF mom!!!