ACN Latitudes Forums

PEPSI PROJECT-July

Hopefully, this will be the last list I will ever have to put together. I feel I should make a bonfire for the stacks of paper I have sitting next to me that I've compiled!

Here it goes...

Now that we are “in the money”, we need to continue to help those who helped us achieve our goal as a way to say “thank you“. I am asking that you continue to support those who are still in the running in July. We had MANY supporters so I will post different lists on different voting outlets. Some supporters may appear on more than one list. This is the only way I can see it as fairly helping everyone. Thank you so much for saying “thank you” to our supporters by continuing to help them achieve THEIR dream. This list should not change unless at the tail end of the month I need to. I also do not plan on continuously bumping it up...maybe once a week...who knows. Causes will probably continue to email me with requests. This morning alone, I had about 10 sitting in my inbox.

Go to www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box…

" Skip" / "Sophia Cure" / JETT/ "narcolepsy research" / "james lacerenza" / "studio 33" / "gktw" / "rryr" / "Bethany berg" / "chris scapini"

We have also been contacted for help in the face book Chase contest. The person that contacted me is from the Univ of OK Microbiology and Immunology Dept. Her friend is leading a cause in the Chase contest. Her group had been voting for us and she asked if we can help them out in return. So, I ask you to help them as well. You only have to vote ONCE. Not once a day…but ONCE. Period. So, I can’t see a reason we cannot help this cause.

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...self&ref=mf

If the above link appears blank, please either try again or go directly to thier website and click on the vote icon.

http://www.thehugsproject.com/

Thank you! ;)

Edited by Vickie

Bumping this up to help people remember...

we need to continue to help those who helped us achieve our goal as a way to say "thank you". I am asking that you continue to support those who are still in the running in July. We had MANY supporters so I will post different lists on different voting outlets. Some supporters may appear on more than one list. This is the only way I can see it as fairly helping everyone. Thank you so much for saying "thank you" to our supporters by continuing to help them achieve THEIR dream. This list should not change unless at the tail end of the month I need to. I also do not plan on continuously bumping it up...maybe once a week...who knows. Causes will probably continue to email me with requests. This morning alone, I had about 10 sitting in my inbox.

Go to www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box…

" Skip" / "Sophia Cure" / JETT/ "narcolepsy research" / "james lacerenza" / "studio 33" / "gktw" / "rryr" / "Bethany berg" / "chris scapini"

We have also been contacted for help in the face book Chase contest. The person that contacted me is from the Univ of OK Microbiology and Immunology Dept. Her friend is leading a cause in the Chase contest. Her group had been voting for us and she asked if we can help them out in return. So, I ask you to help them as well. You only have to vote ONCE. Not once a day…but ONCE. Period. So, I can't see a reason we cannot help this cause.

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...self&ref=mf

If the above link appears blank, please either try again or go directly to thier website and click on the vote icon.

http://www.thehugsproject.com/

Thank you! :blink:

Vickie,

Are you still getting communications from causes? I'm surprised SKIP is having such a hard time. It seems to me the last week of June, SKIP really pushed us back up to #6 when we started to slip. Am I recalling that correctly? So. I've felt faithful especially to them to pay forward, but they just keep slipping. Do you know what's going on with them? Such a shame if they really did prop us up when we needed it most.

Yes, SKIP was a HUGE supporter of us. They gave us so much more than we could reciprocate and they knew we could not match every vote they gave. But they wanted to help our kids very badly.

So, I looked at the leader board right now. I believe Hip Hop Academy is in an alliance that has...well..... a history to it. Davis Shai House if I recall voted for some of the casues that were ahead of us in June that were part of another alliance that has a back story. Rett and Sophia's Cure are legit. And then I'm not sure the story behind #5 and #6.

bumping it up again...it was on the 4th page...and I almost forgot again (and I did forget a few days ago...oops!)

Oh and hey everyone...don't forget what a great tool the facebook voting app is.

Edited by Kayanne