ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vickie and Kelly, Thank you both so much for conceiving this idea and then working so incredibly hard to make it a reality! I PM'd with Vickie at one point a few weeks ago, and I know this literally became a full-time job for her. This is just HUGE for PANDAS, and I agree it will have a far-reaching ripple effect that many of us will never be fully aware of. Thanks again to both of you and to everyone who recruited friends and family to vote and stuck with it every day. I am so proud of us as a community!!

Your little screaming happy face made me laugh. Thanks! And, yes, a big thank you to latitudes. It was a second home base for communication. It was much needed in this! Thank you!

:(:lol:

yahoo.gif

That is the BEST emoticon I have EVER seen! Or maybe I am just so happy today, that I love everything! yahoo.gif Congrats everyone, I am so happy today. Nice job especially to Vickie & Kelly! I vote for a mimosa for lunch! Whohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love the power of a parent.

I am not waiting until 6 am to say........WE DID IT!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! and, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! This is such an amazing victory!! I am completely numb.......dreams do come true after all!!

Give your kids a hug and a kiss tomorrow with confidence knowing that we are all doing as much as we can for them!!!!!!!

Everyone has been so amazing during this effort..........Vickie....a special "shout out" :) to you....thank you so much for helping make my "pipe dream" a reality! :lol:

THANK YOU....EVERYONE!!!

What can we do next!!???? :(

You all are AMAZING!!!!!! Thank You!!!!

Vickie & Kelly,

Congrats to you both for getting this off the ground and seeing it to the end!

A BIG thank you to all the parents who made this successful. It couldn't be done without a collective effort!

Great things can be accomplished when people come together!

I am so happy to see Dr. Cunningham's research supported and more awareness for PANDAS in the media.

Yippee!!!!

Lynn

We won!!!!!!!!!!! It's now official on the pepsi site! You can see it by going to our page. www.refresheverything.com/pandas

From the facebook page....

We won!!!!! We have officially been declared FINALISTS. After their audit (we don't have to do anything for this), Pepsi will change our title to official WINNER and the check will be written! Thank you and great job, everyone!

What will I do next....try to reprogram my brain. This has been a crazy ride! In a day or so, I would like to post the main causes that helped us and ask that you continue to help them this month. They were awesome too. We had a lot of alliances that also won, but some are still fighting for it.

Thank you, EVERYONE!

Vicki and Kelly, Thank you so much for all your hard work. (From me, my dd and my future grandchildren) What you have done will help so many families and change the future of pandas. You guys are awesome!

I am not waiting until 6 am to say........WE DID IT!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! and, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! This is such an amazing victory!! I am completely numb.......dreams do come true after all!!

Give your kids a hug and a kiss tomorrow with confidence knowing that we are all doing as much as we can for them!!!