ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

I would like to post the main causes that helped us and ask that you continue to help them this month. They were awesome too.

Please do let us know. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the other causes. I would just cut and paste the list that you provided and voted. Now, I'm thinking about narcoplepsy and a few others that probably have some overlap with PANDAS research.

Besides, I think I kinda got addicted to the sound of that can opening and pouring (signing in and out multiple times). Thought I never wanted to hear it again, but now, I think I'll miss it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU, Vickie, Kelly -- and other fellow PANDAS parents! I think this is bigger than itself -- like the proverbial pebble in the water, that sends out ripples to far shores.... I'm excited that Cunningham's brain research is going to receive this injection of funds to keep it going. And I'm proud that it's happening because of us....

Tenacity

^_^:) :)

Kelly and Vicki, I'm thanking you from the bottom of my soul for taking the leap and starting this and following through even when it became tough. It is a MAJOR accomplishment for PANDAS on SO many levels...the publicity, a grant given to continue research, but by far (I think) this has really furthered the legitimization of PANDAS. I think you are right to be asking "what next?"...I am so thankful!!!!

I cannot wait for Dr. Cunningham's reaction....perhaps you could suggest she make a youtube video?

I also want to point out that this forum is really a KEY player in this win...so I also want to thank Sheila, Chemar and anyone else who contributes to this site....Thank you!!! :D :D :D

Woo hoo!!!!!! I am SO excited!!

Thank you so much, Kelly and Vickie... everyone here knows a thing or two about perseverance, but you two really showed an an amazing strength of commitment and spirit and dedication to this cause and you've done an amazing thing.

Thank you, everyone, for all the kind words. I am still kinda numb.....what an accomplishment WE all did!! All the pieces came together...all the people came together...and we did it! We actually did it guys!!!

I will ABSOLUTELY keep everyone informed on anything I find out from Pepsi or Dr. Cunningham!!!!

Well, no one can say we just sat around and did nothing for our kids.......right!!????

Congratulations!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

And probably additional media attention, to boot!!

It's been said before, but won't hurt to say it again: Vickie and Kelly, you guys ROCK!!

Wish I had Chemar's Happy Dance Emoticon! (wanna share a link? ^_^ )

Oh happy day! :)

Kelly and Vickie, my whole family is very thankful for all the hardwork and time you put into this and all the other PANDAS families thank you too!! Our whole family was voting as others and reminding each other every day it was an amazing thing you guys put together for all our children, we are very grateful!!! Now lets celebrate YAY!!