ACN Latitudes Forums

Am I the only one

I keep trying to do other things but keep finding myself opening up the PANDAS Pepsi Refresh page in order to be sure we are still safe. Logically I may know that we aren't going to drop that much but I can't help checking. I'm starting to relate some of our kids with OCD. ;)

I keep trying to do other things but keep finding myself opening up the PANDAS Pepsi Refresh page in order to be sure we are still safe. Logically I may know that we aren't going to drop that much but I can't help checking. I'm starting to relate some of our kids with OCD. ;)

Me too!

Well, I wasn't checking until I read your post and now I can't help myself, LOL. I'm going to have to just go to bed and hope we hold strong for the next 2.5 or so hours.

Susan

Well, I wasn't checking until I read your post and now I can't help myself, LOL. I'm going to have to just go to bed and hope we hold strong for the next 2.5 or so hours.

Susan

Lol,I won't go to bed until it is official. It is forcing me to work on my preparing for my yardsale while I wait to see final results.

I've been checking all day. My kids think I'm insane. I've been trying to clean the house in preparation for our son's preschool class to come over tomorrow to swim (he was in a class of 5, so not a huge group) but I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked since I had to keep coming back to my laptop to check our rank!

I wish I could put it on television and listen to the play-by-play while I do housework or something.... You know...

...."It's PANDAS at number five and Colo nesco at 10... Pandas is gaining 37 votes in the last 5 minutes... PANDAS moves to number 5 and Tunes for Troops moves to 9... It's tunes for troops closing in on bethany berg...

Now THAT would be a great show to watch!

I wish I could put it on television and listen to the play-by-play while I do housework or something.... You know...

...."It's PANDAS at number five and Colo nesco at 10... Pandas is gaining 37 votes in the last 5 minutes... PANDAS moves to number 5 and Tunes for Troops moves to 9... It's tunes for troops closing in on bethany berg...

And then the camera pans to a very large group of kids with PANDAS all cheering and jumping up and down. The commentator then talks to a doctor over satellite connection and says "now I thought you said that PANDAS was a rare disorder..." and the doctor is left sputtering, having nothing to say.

I'm checking too. Other causes are watching ranks, including ours, to try to make sure no surprise last votes for others occur in an effort to blindside us and somehow take us out.. Some still have votes to put in. Now, we wait.....

Edited by Vickie

:lol:

And then the camera pans to a very large group of kids with PANDAS all cheering and jumping up and down. The commentator then talks to a doctor over satellite connection and says "now I thought you said that PANDAS was a rare disorder..." and the doctor is left sputtering, having nothing to say.

I was holding off voting, but they're in now.

I'm checking too. Other causes are watching ranks, including ours, to try to make sure no surprise last votes for others occur in an effort to blindside us and somehow take us out.. Some still have votes to put in. Now, we wait.....

We couldn't possibly get knocked all the way out at this point could we?

Since it isn't televised (that was cute), I'm heading over to Phasmid's thread to try to answer a question that fixit left.

I'm sure by the time I leave a confusing story that takes me 3 hours to post, I'll have missed the whole celebration. Will someone come over and get me, please :lol: