ACN Latitudes Forums

DD and new results

mar

A couple of weeks ago I took DD5 to get tested. I took her to this new place where they test by putting a metal rod in her hand and see what things she stesses high to. Don't remember what it's called but know several people that have gone to her and said results are accurate. DD would not do a blood test so I figured start somewhere. She came back with a lot of similiarities of DS, like gluten, wheat, oats, lemons, oranges, All citrus fruits, all dyes, milk. She showed results for chlorine (we just got a pool put in so help me god if we have issues!!!) I have talked about DS alot but in the meantime have noticed things in DD. Crazy but she is opposite of DS. The things I have noticed (since Dec) she pulls on her interial eye once in awhile (usually when overtired or stressed). She does not do the eye blinking DS did but keeps pulling at the eye. I recently noticed her blink but the eyes blinked seperately and only two times. Then I think It a vocal tick where once again DS never did where she will make these loud sounds once in awhile. She gets hyperactive at times and she has thetemper which both DS and husband have. I have no idea what a vocal tick is or sounds like but hearing these sudden loud sounds out of her is frightening. They do not happen often and are totally unpredicable. Actually they are very minimal but when they happen my red lights go off. She is very self confident and lets everyone konw what she wants which is completely the opposite of DS. I was expecting the worst but hoping she would'nt be affected. Any info would be great and thanks for listening!!

Mar