ACN Latitudes Forums

Pink Eye

Ok so I think danny may have pink eye,but Im not sure .He has been complaining about his eyes for a few weeks and I was thinking its just allergys.Dr gave him some drops and I ve been putting them in.Hes been asking for carrots and eating tons of them.Im assuming his eye rubbing caused the pink eye.We have another IV scheduled tomorrow,Ill call the dr but Im sure its not a big deal ? Right?

Things are pretty good,no way perfect still curses ,rages are way down ,anxiety better but noway gone.Still on the intunuv 2mg but thats it ,no other meds. I will see dr B on July 8th and speak with him about the IVs.

Melanie

Melanie

BE CAREFUL, EVERYTIME MY KIDS HAVE EVER GOTTEN PINK EYE THEY'VE GOTTEN STREP!!!! I'm sure its a different bacteria everytime. Pink Eye is a very generaly term, I'm just giving you the heads up that sometimes whatever bacteria my kids get drains into their throat and end up with strep. I do too actually.

Im going to the md now Im going to ask for a strp test.hes going to think im insane(not a pandas guy)

melanie

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread? on uveitis - inflamation of the eye - and its causes, and it can be caused by strep (among alot of other things). Google it and search the board for uveitis - can't remember exactly how long ago I saw it - maybe a month.

You can get strep infections on skin, and lots of other places besides the throat.

Pediatrician said its allergy conjuctivitis(sp) never heard of this but well ok.So allergy drops and IV #8 tomorrow.

I will read about the uveitis - inflamation of the eye thing (probably shouldnt)

Melanie