ACN Latitudes Forums

6th place

That would be my 14 year old niece. I just asked her the other day to try to get her friends to help. I just got this message from her:

Hi Kara,

It's M. So I got the pepsi/pandas link and posted a few times on my wall on facebook, i've asked my friends to vote, and pandas moved up to 6th place!! I got really excited. I hope the voting and moving up continues.

:(

I thought this was pretty cute. And I'm so glad she feels like she's making a difference!

I agree completely! I initially thought you had to be 18. But when I learned you could be 13 or over, I started asking my niece and other baby sitters...

If we all asked one teenager to rally their friends on FB think of how many votes that could get us!

Thank you to everyone for voting! Keep voting for our supporters too as listed in the June thread. Remember Ride 192 and Flagstaff last month and how it appeared they would be sitting pretty, then fell out of the top 10 but thankfully rebounded in the last days and hours to win.

We still have 2 weeks left and everyone who is not in the top 10 sees it as 2 weeks of opportunity to knock us out.

June thread (changes daily)

http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8449

Thank you!

Edited by Vickie

That means it's a tight race between ranks. I believe we are strong night voters so let's keep optimistic. Also, just try to think if there's anywhere else you can post the link to vote,. If you posted it on local mom groups in May it probably got buried already and you can repost it. Post it on fb groups and fan pages too

down to 7th...keep voting!!!