ACN Latitudes Forums

DS bringing news of PANDAS to hometown

I was interviewed this evening re: PANDAS by a local reporter. I had used the sample press release that Beth Maloney sent out and sent it to a soft hearted local reporter. SHe called tonight and DS will be having his picture taken tomorrow. He has been all for spreading the word to others and so as soon as I told him who had just called he said "I love you" :) No matter what sh&t my ex gives me for doing this will be worth it to make ds happy.

This comes after an appt. earlier today with a doctor who basically told us he doesn't believe PANDAS exists. I was well behaved- smiled and just asked for the allergy tests to prove ds can have abx again.

I was interviewed this evening re: PANDAS by a local reporter. I had used the sample press release that Beth Maloney sent out and sent it to a soft hearted local reporter. SHe called tonight and DS will be having his picture taken tomorrow. He has been all for spreading the word to others and so as soon as I told him who had just called he said "I love you" :) No matter what sh&t my ex gives me for doing this will be worth it to make ds happy.

This comes after an appt. earlier today with a doctor who basically told us he doesn't believe PANDAS exists. I was well behaved- smiled and just asked for the allergy tests to prove ds can have abx again.

Where did you get the press release?

I was interviewed this evening re: PANDAS by a local reporter. I had used the sample press release that Beth Maloney sent out and sent it to a soft hearted local reporter. SHe called tonight and DS will be having his picture taken tomorrow. He has been all for spreading the word to others and so as soon as I told him who had just called he said "I love you" ^_^ No matter what sh&t my ex gives me for doing this will be worth it to make ds happy.

Where did you get the press release?

I got it from a mailing that Beth Maloney sent out. A mom in Texas that works in media made it up as a way for those of us who don't know what they are doing to have a leg up when contacting the media. It worked because I had tried last month on my own in order to help with the Pepsi Refresh voting and got no repsonse from the same newspaper.

If you PM me your email I can send it to you when I get home this afternoon.

WAY TO GO!

The more we all speak out and share the reality of PANDAS with doctors, and those around us the better informed they will be for the next family struck by the illness--

My hat is off to you and your son-- Please thank him from all of us for this sharing!!!