ACN Latitudes Forums

cookware

Guest Guest_Kimberly

Guest Guest_Kimberly

My daughter's heavy metal test showed she was high in aluminum. What cookware is recommended? I need to replace my pots and cannot find glass pots anywhere. I think they have quit making them. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

I would be extremely interested in the test results. I have had no one to compare my kids results with.

The Aussie theraputic values are <0.8

MY kids plasma serum aluminium were

3.0umo1/L

This looks to me like aluminium poisoning, but no one could ever tell me properly what a dangerous reading was. I did post a few months back a site I found on the map, but I would have to look back through the posts to find it again.

I changed to the pots that Chemar (aussie version) suggests and the different taste in the food is unbelievable.

I haven't had the kids retested because it was so traumatic for them the first time, but I can see a marked difference with the tics. I do a lot of other preventative things with them as well. so it could be all of it making a difference.

Can't wait for feedback

Clare :wub:

Ausclare,

Where here in Aus did you get aluminium serum testing done? I'm assuming they did a screen for all heavy metals, not just aluminium, or did you suspect that would be high and asked for that particular test.

My doctor did hair analysis, but the values were within the normal range, except for cadmium.

Hi Caz,

I got a referral from my skeptical GP (Bulk Billed!) and saw an immunologist at the Royal Childrens Hospital in Melbourne.(Bulk Billed)

She was also skeptical and didn't want to give me the path slip, but I forced the issue. I think she was glad to get rid of me!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Anyway, I don't think you would have to go to that trouble. Just ask your GP for the path slip. I have to warn you they took 4 large vials of blood. It wasn't pretty holding my kids down to get it. No amount of bribery helped and even 6 months later they still bring it up accusingly. Thats why I won't be retesting.

I was shocked at the results, because we live on a highway and I was sure they would have high lead levels or high mercury from the vaccinations.

It never crossed my mind about the aluminium in the pots.

All the other levels were fine.

I have since upped their antioxident intake and hope that the levels will be excreated naturally.

PS Caz,

I did get the hair analysis done, but it was through a naturapath not a lab. I wasn't too impressed with the results. The aluminium didn't show up at all and this was done about 2 weeks after the path sample results.

After parting with my $300 I got the sample results, but part of the deal was for him to monitor our progress. Of course I haven't heard from him since. It was a mail order through a Queensland based guy.

You win some, you lose some!

I would like to test the hair at a proper lab, apparently only one lab does it in Oz and they are in NSW. Haven't got the funds right now!

All my kids are cruising at the mo. So I'll save my dosh!

see ya

Clare

Guest Guest_Kimberly

Ausclaire,

Thank you so much for the great link and site. I will let you know more about my daughter's aluminum count when I talk to the nurse on the 28th. It is hard for me to understand their heavy metal report. All I know is she is off the charts in aluminum. I will also let you know what supplements they have prescribed and will keep you updated on her progress.

Kimberly

Guest Guest_Caz

Ausclare

When all is well, why rock the boat!

OUr hair analysis was done through interclinical lab in Aus. I have since heard from another doctor that your really should get it done thru doctors data in the states, as they are the best at it.

Guest Guest_Kimberly

Ausclare,

The only number I can give for my daughter's aluminum count is: result 160, the reference range< 8.0. The heavy metal tests were also done by Doctor's Data. I will let you know more after Thursday. I can't wait to talk to Pfeiffer.

Kimberly

Aluminum can be found everywhere. I have seen some sun tan lotions that contained it and one Shampoo. It is very important to read labels on everything. We use a cast Iron pot ,that my great grandmother used, for alot of our cooking but it is a heavy thing. As for the metal testing, I find them all very interesting and will reread the above stated posts.

Ausclare,

As I read my Hair Elements analysis from Doctor's Data it says that the reference range is less than 8 ug and my son measured 22 ug putting him in the 95th percentile. Being in the 95th percentile, I thought was very high, however, after reading Kimberly's result at 160, maybe my son isn't as high as I first thought.

Heather

Well Heather I'm totally confused now! :unsure:

I see your (USA) theraputic range is <8.0 and Aus is <0.8, but I do agree with you that Kimberlys reading looks shocking!

Maybe Kimberly could print off my results and ask the Dr what the difference is.

I'll wait for more info from you guys, no Med professionals could answer me over here anyway.

Thanks guys.

Guest Guest_Kimberly

Hi Heather and Ausclare,

Ausclare, I will print off your results and ask for the difference. I am even more concerned for my daughter's health. I do not know how she could have such a high aluminum count.

Kimberly