ACN Latitudes Forums

Natural Calm Plus

Hello

I read on this forum CHEMAR making a comment on the importance of the type of magnesium we give our kids. I had forgotten about that, so I went and looked at what I was giving my son, and sure enough, it was Magnesium Oxide (+ Zinc and Calcium). Once I realized that, I immediately switched back to Natural Calm Plus. W/in 48 hours the insidious throat clearing that we could not conquer (lasting about 7 weeks with only a 2 day truce) dramatically decreased. Then it just went away within another day. I am thinking it has to do with the better absorption of magnesium. Any thoughts CHEMAR? I just wanted to share this in case it might help others.

Take care//good luck to all

Giulia

I am assuming Giulia is using the Natural Calm Plus Calcium which also has potassium, vitD3, vitC and boron

http://www.iherb.com/Peter-Gillham-s-Natur...454-g/7863?at=0

we use the regular natural Calm only for extra magnesium as my son gets those other ingredients in his multi

We use the Natural Calm plus. Haven't seen it affect his tics at all but I still think we lack magnesium these days so I continue giving it to ds when we're home. When we travel I just give chewable calcium/magnesium supplements. Also, I have found that Dead Sea Salts work better at reducing tics than the epsom salts for us. It's unfortunate that they are soooooo expensive. I only bought the dead sea salts for myself but ds wanted to try them. And, of course, it worked like a charm(didn't eliminate tics completely but I felt it did a better job in minimizing tics and the sniffling tic he had going has greatly diminished) for him so now I'm wondering why they work so much better than epsom salts alone. Actually, when I gave him the second bath with the dead sea salts, I mixed in some epsom salts, too. I did 1/4 cup of dead sea salts and then 1 whole cup of epsom salts. Hopefully, that will continue to be helpful for us!