ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peglem, things are always is the works:) I realize that things cannot stay "as is" and we need to find more votes all the time. Actually, 2 of the people we are helping fell back. And we are voting for them. I then write to them and assure them it's not due to a lack of support. And WMS has been stagnant at 7 for a really long time. Granted 7 is more secure than 9. We do need that extra push and I'm working on it:) Wish me luck.

It also becomes a lot harder to see movement the closer you get to #1.

Edited by Vickie

Peglem, things are always is the works:) I realize that things cannot stay "as is" and we need to find more votes all the time. Actually, 2 of the people we are helping fell back. And we are voting for them. And WMS has been stagnant at 7 for a really long time. Granted 7 is more secure than 9. We do need that extra push and I'm working on it:) Wish me luck.

It also becomes a lot harder to see movement the closer you get to #1.

The fact that it's hump day and we're holding steady is an accomplishment! KUDOS TO ALL!!!

Perhaps we can gain more ground on the weekend again...

EVERY VOTE MATTERS! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!!

Vickie & others-

Have you thought of--at some strategic point in the month--hunting down the leaders of some of last month's winners that we helped and asking them to rally what troops they can to come to our assistance? Warrior Wishes comes to mind as one. Just a thought.

Dawn

Yes, Vickie has done that....even contacted Warriors Wish with no response. I think once you are out of this competition, by winning or whatever, you have had it. Past winners and voters are most likely exhausted and won't give the time.

Couldn't vote so far today via Pepsi site.....kept freezing up totally, no matter how long I waited. :)

I could only vote via FB application.

Edited by P.Mom

So far, we are still holding onto #9! I see everyone else flying all over the place. WMS, which has been 7 for awhile, now slipped to 9. After the first week, a lot of people are now scurrying to find alliances and I think that's why the rankings are changing so much. I hope ours only improves!

Oh, boy. I am getting more errors on the page. There's times when log in seems like it may freeze, but snaps out of it on my computer. Overall, I have gotten it to work. Of course, pepsi will say it our computers. Have you tried cleaning out temp internet files? That's all I can think of ;)

Maybe that's why all the rankings are going all over the place? People are having a hard time voting. All the ones that are falling are in MD, MA, NY. ......East. Coincidence?

Edited by Vickie

Updated 6/9/2010

No comments needed.

LATITUDES morning and afternoon

1.PANDAS

2.Sophias Cure

3.Jett

4.Lil Iguana

5.Skip

6. area 13 special olympics

7.Harrison Skate Park /ovarian cancer

8. Woolly Pocket /WMS

9. Narcolepsy / CHSL

10.Ataxia / project Victory

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "lil iguana" / "skip" / "nicole searfoss" / "sue dinapoli" / "gavin thomas" / "project victory" / "center hearing speech"

LATITUDES evening through night

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Sophias Cure

4.Lil Iguana

5.Skip

6. What I can do makes a difference

7. WMS

8. Camp out for cancer

9. Sierra Academy

10. Ride my bike for MS

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "lil iguana" / "skip" / "quality assist" / "caritas group" / "sierra academy"/ "gavin thomas" / "ms mom"

Edited by Vickie

You gals are so AWESOME!!!!!

I feel very good we've held our position this work-week!!!

And it appears many of those on our list are improving or hanging tight as well which is also awesome! Happy voters are consistent voters, yes?!!!

WOOOWHOOO!!! :huh: