ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to vent....Is anyone else on facebook having trouble with getting their friends to vote and/or repost the link? I am sad that my sisters-in-law and brothers-in law cannot even "share" the voting link app once a day yet they can post ways to help out with the oil spill and how to donate. I'm not even asking for money! It just hurts me that they know I am spending all ths time on this and they can't share the link. What is so wrong with helping these kids and passing the word on? Anyone?

Edited by Vickie

I need to vent....Is anyone else on facebook having trouble with getting their friends to vote and/or repost the link? I am sad that my sisters-in-law and brothers-in law cannot even "share" the voting link app once a day yet they can post ways to help out with the oil spill and how to donate. I'm not even asking for money! It just hurts me that they know I am spending all ths time on this and they can't share the link. What is so wrong with helping these kids and passing the word on? Anyone?

Lots of people in my family are bid facebookers (I'm rather illiterate). But no one talks about problems there. Just happy stuff. So I appeal to everyone in my personal email address book. That way it's private and I can share personal updates. We all know that EVERYONE has mental illness somewhere in their families. But most people are still stuck on the stigma.

WE all know how much time and energy you've put into this. But your own family may never "get it". Maybe try private email requests. I get lots of replies saying "yep, still voting every day". Hang it there Vickie - we appreciate you!! (and Kelly and Jill and others).

Recently posted on facebook... keep in mind that I am tired and could not think of a clever name for the event:)

This week is declared P.A.N.D.A.S.-Refresh the Research Voting Fest!

Help us win a $50K grant for P.A.N.D.A.S. Research! We have ONE WEEK LEFT to win. Please cast a vote every day and pass it on everywhere. This autoimmune disorder needs to be dealt with head on and we are the ones who will get the job done!

Vote from the Pepsi Page

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

or

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=pandas Vote from the red box!

Vote from Facebook http://tiny.cc/oxdjl

Promote it on Twitter http://pep.si/9EoRvi

In a matter of seconds, your vote can be cast and you can make a difference. A single click (no cost at all) can save a child. How can you pass that up?

P.A.N.D.A.S is a autoimmune disorder that causes OCD, tics, sensory problems, anxiety, and more mainly in kids. This begins with a strep infection (often without a sore throat or fever). If diagnosed correctly, they will be saved from a misdiagnosis of another disorder, unnecessary psychotropic drugs, and unneeded suffering. If treated properly, remission is possible. Please vote every day and help our kids! Thank you!

Edited by Vickie

Vickie....when people don't live it....they don't really think about it or care.....they are busy leading their lives.

It is when the **** hits the fan and things like this affect their OWN lives that they become involved!

Don't let it get to ya.....it is happening to us all (I bet).

I found out that a good way to find out who your true friends are is to ask for help! What a simple thing we are asking!!

Vickie:

Thank you for this great post. I will use it in my emails today. My husband and I own a real estate company and up until yesterday I have only been campaigning for votes from friends and family...but I have emailed and forewarned all our clients and co-Realtors that I will be emailing them everday asking for a vote. What a response I had last night from my first email! However, there were several who were not able to vote as they use IE and got stuck...so I am borrowing your email below to send to my list today. Thanks!

-Donna

Recently posted on facebook... keep in mind that I am tired and could not think of a clever name for the event:)

This week is declared P.A.N.D.A.S.-Refresh the Research Voting Fest!

Help us win a $50K grant for P.A.N.D.A.S. Research! We have ONE WEEK LEFT to win. Please cast a vote every day and pass it on everywhere. This autoimmune disorder needs to be dealt with head on and we are the ones who will get the job done!

Vote from the Pepsi Page

http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

or

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=pandas Vote from the red box!

Vote from Facebook http://apps.facebook.com/pepsirefresh/idea...b9b9e205?ref=mf

Promote it on Twitter http://pep.si/9EoRvi

In a matter of seconds, your vote can be cast and you can make a difference. A single click (no cost at all) can save a child. How can you pass that up?

P.A.N.D.A.S is a autoimmune disorder that causes OCD, tics, sensory problems, anxiety, and more mainly in kids. This begins with a strep infection (often without a sore throat or fever). If diagnosed correctly, they will be saved from a misdiagnosis of another disorder, unnecessary psychotropic drugs, and unneeded suffering. If treated properly, remission is possible. Please vote every day and help our kids! Thank you!

Just so you know the facebook voting link automatically gets abbreviated on latitudes since it is long. You will need to click on it, have it go to the page, then cut and paste what is in your browser in order to pass that one on:)

Thank you!

Let me try this "http://apps.facebook.com/pepsirefresh/idea/view/id/e4967728-67c3-102d-9528-0019b9b9e205?ref=mf&fb_sig_in_iframe=1&fb_sig_iframe_key=1ff1de774005f8da13f42943881c655f&fb_sig_locale=en_US&fb_sig_in_new_facebook=1&fb_sig_time=1277388552.504&fb_sig_logged_out_facebook=1&fb_sig_added=0&fb_sig_country=us&fb_sig_api_key=f96f7542a8c3ccef4ea4a3dbb7a59b0e&fb_sig_app_id=263136462520&fb_sig=f34ef3c0abd973b717581402e89ea168&auth_token=ba4fc289f8ce477b5672e31b3cc23ede"

Yep, that worked. The fb voting link is in between those quote marks. Just omit the quote marks when cutting and pasting.

Edited by Vickie

So I've resorted to telling anyone who will listen about PANDAS and the Pepsi project. I'm sitting in a sports bar right now, having a beer, working on my laptop (sort of), waiting for my brother in law to finish working on my car at his shop across the street and I just got the bartender to vote on her laptop!!

Just keep spreading the word!!!

Yeah!!!! Look for anyone that looks drunk and tell them that they don't remember that they promised you they would vote!

So I've resorted to telling anyone who will listen about PANDAS and the Pepsi project. I'm sitting in a sports bar right now, having a beer, working on my laptop (sort of), waiting for my brother in law to finish working on my car at his shop across the street and I just got the bartender to vote on her laptop!!

Yeah!!!! Look for anyone that looks drunk and tell them that they don't remember that they promised you they would vote!

That was sure good for a laugh :lol:

For anyone who is still having freeze problems, just wanted to say that I stay away from the link with PANDAS in the title. I just go to pepsirefresheverything.com and copy the list into the search box. If I go near the PANDAS page, it freezes right away. I'm voting for several people, so the freezing is was a real problem.

I'm sure praying this can be done this month

I think I hit the jackpot with this bartender - she's going to school for behavior therapy and her boyfriend is a pediatrician. I wrote down all of the key websites she needs to share with him. Spreading the word anyway we can!! Cheers!!

I think I hit the jackpot with this bartender - she's going to school for behavior therapy and her boyfriend is a pediatrician. I wrote down all of the key websites she needs to share with him. Spreading the word anyway we can!! Cheers!!

So do you think God broke your car so you'd need repair during this bartenders shift? Just seems too coincidental!