ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

Vickie, Kayanne, Kelly and anyone else unnamed who's really managed this effort from behind the scenes . . . .

THANK YOU!!! It is amazing to me that we continue to crawl up the rank ladder, despite the fact that, for the most part, we've foregone the questionable proxy voting! And no doubt, it is almost solely through your efforts, making alliances, cementing them, tending them constantly, etc.! And then you make voting all the easier for us by rendering comments unnecessary and providing the search chain! :wub::wub::wub:

I don't want to jinx it, but it really looks as though we're going to do it this month!

EVERYBODY KEEP VOTING!!!! GO, GO, GO!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jill (JAG) is helping too:) It is exciting, but we all must keep pushing, keep promoting, keep finding places to post our cause.... So much can change so fast. We all know that in our personal lives and it's the same in this contest. I just keep flashing to Warrior's Wish and how they came out of nowhere to snag a top 10 place and win. How Flagstaff and Ride 192 were in a secure spot, then lost it...but went on to snag it back. Remember that all causes see June as only being half over and they have time to take our spot.

Like you said...

Vickie, Kayanne, Kelly and anyone else unnamed who's really managed this effort from behind the scenes . . . .

THANK YOU!!! It is amazing to me that we continue to crawl up the rank ladder, despite the fact that, for the most part, we've foregone the questionable proxy voting! And no doubt, it is almost solely through your efforts, making alliances, cementing them, tending them constantly, etc.! And then you make voting all the easier for us by rendering comments unnecessary and providing the search chain! :wub::wub::wub:

I don't want to jinx it, but it really looks as though we're going to do it this month!

Edited by Vickie

THANK YOU!!! It is amazing to me that we continue to crawl up the rank ladder, despite the fact that, for the most part, we've foregone the questionable proxy voting! And no doubt, it is almost solely through your efforts, making alliances, cementing them, tending them constantly, etc.! And then you make voting all the easier for us by rendering comments unnecessary and providing the search chain! :):wub::wub:

I have to chime in here...I want everyone to know that I really didn't do anything with this project...ALL THE CREDIT goes to Kelly, Vicki and Jill. I sent a few pesky emails to the girls once in a while, and agreed to post some comments per Vicki's instructions...I can't take credit for something I didn't do...

But I second MomWithOCDSon's comments completely...all of the hard work and bull @#$% that you have put up with last month (and currently), laid the groundwork for this month...and I thank you from the bottom of my soul!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS !!! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE....we are half way through the month, we can send a reminder email to our contacts....let them know we are winning...people love to be on a winning team...we have a lot of momentum right now!! YEAH! YEAH!

~Karen

Karen....if only you knew how much I appreciate you doing those comments. It may seem simple, but it takes time and I already spend too much time on the computer :)

And there's even more drama going on this month. You'd really think we were playing Survivor or something. I think it was Jill who said I should post a "tell all" when this is done. It'd be a novel.

Okay, enough...VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! :wub:

Edited by Vickie

And there's even more drama going on this month. You'd really think we were playing Survivor or something. I think it was Jill who said I should post a "tell all" when this is done. It'd be a novel.

Ooohhhh! I can't wait! I love a juicy "who dunnit" or "tell-all"!! Once we secure that $50K, then you deserve a nice little vaca, and then once back on the board, you're going to feel bored, don't you think, with just "regular posting" to fill your computer time?!? You might as well serve up a little entertainment to keep yourself occupied and vent! :)

Those school groups are dropping like stones, Top Banana and the other one Los Pens something...

13 days to go, every day every vote counts. Really positive sign we are so high during the week.

Everyone put one hand on your back and pat (even times on each shoulder-just kidding!) AND the other hand on your mouse to KEEP VOTING!!!

My deepest thanks go to you all as well.

Kara