ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

I didn't want to mention it with all the hoopla on the board, but I had...

asylum cure with "cure" upsidedown and backwards last week. I just closed my eyes and prayed from my fingertips to God's ears!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bumping this. Please remember to vote evry day and vote for our supporters. Many other causes expressed through email how they want to help our kids and they are sincere. The higher we get in the ranks, the more other causes in 50K will push hard to knock us out. Let's show them how strong and determined PANDAS parents are!

We can do this!!!!!!!

Edited by Vickie

Try to think if there's anywhere else you can post the link to vote. If you posted it on local mom groups in May it probably got buried already and you can repost it. Post it on fb groups and fan pages too

Direct voting link http://www.refresheverything.com/PANDAS

FACEBOOKERS: If you vote for a cause in the Chase contest that you may see on your wall, vote for it, then make sure you tell them you voted and ask them to vote for our pepsi cause in return. I did this for NVIC.

Edited by Vickie

Don't mean to pester you guys, but if you ever have a spare moment, please pop on a local mom group or any website that may be somehow related to PANDAS and post our cause on their wall or email them. For the heck of it, I emailed The Alternative Press editor today (since they once did a story on "Saving Sammy") and asked if she'd vote for us. She emailed back and said she just voted. Every vote makes a difference!

Edited by Vickie