ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

ATTENTION! Pepsi is giving away $100K through the Today Show! This is separate from our current contest. Please do this for PANDAS! http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37363393

Here is an example of text if you are in a hurry. Personalize the text if you have the time. If you don't have time, just cut and paste a general plea....

"I care about kids that are suffering from an autoimmune disorder affecting the brain. We need funding for research that will help them! Please select Dr Cunningham’s PANDAS research at the Univ of OK!

PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Strep) is an autoimmune disorder that causes OCD, tics, sensory problems, anxiety, and more. If a child is diagnosed correctly, they will be saved from a misdiagnosis of another disorder, unnecessary psychotropic drugs, and unneeded suffering. If a child is treated properly, remission is possible. Please help our kids and help fund Dr. Cunningham’s research! "

A picture is REQUIRED for submission. Consider using a pic of your PANDAS child or Dr Cunningham. Here is a link to Dr Cunningham’s photo

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...rCunningham.jpg

Caption: Dr. Madeleine Cunningham

Edited by Vickie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION! Pepsi is giving away $100K through the Today Show! This is separate from our current contest. Please do this for PANDAS! http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37363393

Here is an example of text if you are in a hurry. Personalize the text if you have the time. If you don't have time, just cut and paste a general plea....

"I care about kids that are suffering from an autoimmune disorder affecting the brain. We need funding for research that will help them! Please select Dr Cunningham’s PANDAS research at the Univ of OK!

PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Strep) is an autoimmune disorder that causes OCD, tics, sensory problems, anxiety, and more. If a child is diagnosed correctly, they will be saved from a misdiagnosis of another disorder, unnecessary psychotropic drugs, and unneeded suffering. If a child is treated properly, remission is possible. Please help our kids and help fund Dr. Cunningham’s research! "

A picture is REQUIRED for submission. Consider using a pic of your PANDAS child or Dr Cunningham. Here is a link to Dr Cunningham’s photo

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/P...rCunningham.jpg

Caption: Dr. Madeleine Cunningham

Thanks for the jumping off place, Vickie! I've followed on Peglem's heels!

Good evening everyone! It's been an exciting week. Let's take advantage of the weekend and make sure we get our votes in. Last weekend, we noticed a few in the higher ranks falling. Try to stick to the list since some other causes may have agreements and not reciprocate votes to anyone if not in their alliance. I am avoiding those.

Thank you to everyone and let's ee if we can see lucky #7 this weekend!

Updated 6/13/2010

No comments needed.Please continue to vote and promote. We need to continue to move the numbers of our supporters so they know we are voting for them and continue to vote for us as well. Thank you to everyone!

LATITUDES morning and afternoon

1.PANDAS

2.Sophias Cure

3.Jett

4.Lil Iguana

5.Skip

6.ride my bike for ms

7.ovarian

8. Woolly Pocket

9. chris scapini

10.st johns childcare

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "lil iguana" / "skip" / "nicole searfoss" / "sue dinapoli" / "ms mom" / "st johns childcare" / "chris scapini"

LATITUDES evening through night

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Sophias Cure

4.Lil Iguana

5.Skip

6. What I can do makes a difference

7. WMS

8. Bethany Berg

9. Sierra Academy

10. Healthy Habits

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "lil iguana" / "skip" / "quality assist" / "Bethany berg" / "sierra academy"/ "gavin thomas" / "chris scapini"

Edited by Vickie

Have the Twilight Zone music cued up....

My code to sign in was................ bacterial tics

Seriously!

How Twilight-Zone-ish, indeed! Let's hope this is a good omen! Time for some poetic justice in the PANDAS/PITAND Wars!