ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

Every time I go to check comments on the Pepsi page....my computer freezes and I have to shut it off and log on again.

My Dad's computer also freezes on the comments.....all the comments are still there from last month.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small potatoes! But I want to let you know that, although I am honoring the no-proxy-vote rule, I decided my conscience can live with my serving as family secretary! I am casting 5 votes each day for people in our very sick son's immediate family. And the 9 out of 10 extra votes for each person, I cast for whatever list you have posted (I always check first).

I'm in the process of trying to make contact with all the folks I thought would be on my proxy-vote list, to tell them we need them to vote for themselves. (Easier said than done!)

Next on my to-do list is a call to PEPSI to complain about their prohibitively malfunctional website!

THANK YOU, VICKIE & HELPERS for all your hard work! I sure hope we can do it this month!

Tenacity

www.refresheverything.com

Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "james lacerenza" / "gavin thomas" / "Bethany Berg" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Tunes for Troops" / "nicole searfoss" / "Ataxia"

If you get an error while doing search, it's not the list, it's the website. Eiher give it a couple minutes and try again or search each one out individually. I get it a lot. I then go to a different site (like here), read a couple things, then try again on the Pepsi page. By then, it usually works.

Vickie, thanks for that, it makes it so easy to vote. I appreciate everything you are doing.

Susan

I know we slipped to 14 today, but we can make big strides in little time. We did that in May. I am still working behind the scenes to get us more votes. Don't ever feel like things are not in the works and we are stuck. That is NOT the case:)

Thank you!

I got off the phone with Pepsi. To no suprise, it's our fault it's not working for some people. Heavy sigh. She said to refresh the page, ask for a new capture, or find a different computer. My response....we tried to refresh the page, new captures still don't work, I'm at home with my kids and I can't get to a different computer. She then starts her whole speech all over agian.

I would suggest to install firefox? Or wait a bit and try again. I am still using Internet Exploreer and the capture did come up on mine.

If you have a facebook account, you can sign in through that and you don't have to do the capture code.

Edited by Vickie

Sorry for being dumb but quick question - if my mother in law and sister in law want me to vote for them 'cos they are luddites and don't know how/haven't got access to a pc.. can I vote for them or is that a no-no now?

thanks...

I got off the phone with Pepsi. To no suprise, it's our fault it's not working for some people. Heavy sigh. She said to refresh the page, ask for a new capture, or find a different computer. My response....we tried to refresh the page, new captures still don't work, I'm at home with my kids and I can't get to a different computer. She then starts her whole speech all over agian.

I would suggest to install firefox? Or wait a bit and try again. I am still using Internet Exploreer and the capture did come up on mine.

If you have a facebook account, you can sign in through that and you don't have to do the capture code.

I still can't get into our direct page from either my home PC, work laptop, iPad OR smartphone. The site is just too bogged down. (I'd like to hear Pepsi still try to say that it's my fault!) However, I have no problems getting to and voting directly from the search page. I've provided the direct link to the search page (with our supported causes already pulled up) for all of my friends and family who are regularly voting and asked them to remove the prior link from their favorites and add the new one. It's worked well so far.

Unfortunately I don't have the option of firefox on my work laptop, iPad or smartphone - so I had to find the workaround.

You guys rock!!! Everyone we are supporting is improving and I'm making sure they know that. In an hour, we improved the Ovarian Cancer cause by 3 spots! That one has a special meaning to me as my Mom died from Ovarian Cancer 12 years ago at age 48 so I thank you!!!!

Edited by Vickie