ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh Project PANDAS

It's the last day of June and we slipped to #6!!!! -_-

Like Peg said, it's time to give this competetion a streroid burst!

Please give today everything you have & more. I have seen causes drop 4 or 5 spots in a day. We can't afford to do that now! We have 17 hours to win this thing and we can do it! Everyone needs to post our link somewhere to day to get that final surge of voters!

Vote! Vote!! Vote!!!

Updated 6/30

LATITUDES morning and afternoon

1.PANDAS

2.Sophias Cure

3.Jett

4.rryr

5.Skip

6.tunes for troops

7.Woolly Pocket

8. What I Can Do Makes a Difference

9. gktw

10.project paul

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "rryr" / "skip" / "project paul" / "quality assist" / "woolly pocket" / "give kids the world" / "tunes for troops"

LATITUDES evening through night

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Sophias Cure

4.rryr

5.Skip

6. WMS

7. Narcolepsy

8. harrison, ar

9. tunes for troops

10. Give Kids the World

www.refresheverything.com Paste into search box...

PANDAS / JETT / "Sophia Cure" / "rryr" / "skip" / "give kids the world" / "sierra academy" / "harrison, ar"/ "narcolepsy research" / "tunes for troops"

Edited by Vickie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick link to all causes appearing on page..

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q...rrison%2C+AR%22

or ...

www.refresheverything.com

Paste this in the search box on the Pepsi site to vote for the evening/night 10...

PANDAS / JETT / "Lil Iguana" / "Skip" / "Quality Assist" / "Colo Nesco" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Tunes for Troops" / "Flagstaff" / "Ataxia"

Thanks Vickie - that was a huge time saver - took all of 10 seconds to cast my votes.

I was scanning the June newbies and saw some hopeful friends. Some other orphan diseases, another was a study for narcolepsy being an autoimmune disorder and they say their research may also help bipolar and schizophrenia. Anyway, hopefully we'll find a couple new friends this month too!

Cool, thanks again, Vickie.

Just by-the-by, if you make any connection with the autoimmune/narcolepsy folks, it might be helpful to mention that there is a strep antibody component to narcolepsy, also! I first heard about it on a Discovery Health show and then was able to find a study about the prevalence of strep antibodies in persons with narcolepsy! Could be an alliance made in heaven!

I posted a link to the research paper a couple of months ago on a narcolepsy related thread here, should you need it for some "alliance building." I can also email you a copy of you like.

It's JUNE! We cannot vote on behalf of other people in June. Every single person must cast their own vote. I know other submission may not follow this rule, but when we win, we will hold our heads up high. Vote for these 10 every day in June unless I change the list. Do not comment. I will do that at the end of the day. Every so often you may see the list change. I will bring attention to that change when it occurs.

Morning to afternooon/early evening....

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Lil Iguana

4.Skip

5.What I Can Do Makes a Difference

6. Colo Nesco

7. Ashlea Denton

8. Free to Be

9. Bethany Berg

10.Sierra Academy

Go to this link and all 10 causes appear for voting...

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q...erra+Academy%22

Paste this in the search box on the Pepsi site to vote for the morning/afternoon 10....

PANDAS / JETT / "Lil Iguana" / "Skip" / "Quality Assist" / "Colo Nesco" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Free to Be" / "Bethany Berg" / "Sierra Academy"

Early evening to night time....

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Lil Iguana

4.Skip

5.What I Can Do Makes a Difference

6. Colo Nesco

7. Ashlea Denton

8. Tunes for Troops

9. Flagstaff

10.Ataxia

Paste this in the search box on the Pepsi site to vote for the evening/night 10...

PANDAS / JETT / "Lil Iguana" / "Skip" / "Quality Assist" / "Colo Nesco" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Tunes for Troops" / "Flagstaff" / "Ataxia"

Use your discretion of what morning, evening, night is. I will not address this rotation on facebook which is more of a public forum. If you read both groups (this one and fb), follow this one. Thanks!

If you are having a problem w/ our direct link loading, please let Pepsi know by calling 1-800-768-2784. They claim it is our computers at fault, will not delete comments, and we lose votes.

#9 Flagstaff on the evening list is a finalist and does not have a vote button.

Vickie,

I just saw some free to be comments on the top banana page (#1 in 50k right now) - try may be from last month. But there was also at least 1 lil iguana vote listed there from this evening. Do we have an exclusive agreement with those guys?

Sandra

Correction: lil iguana has also left comments in nos 2,4,5,6,7, and 10 in our category. It's the same person, so I don't know if they're fishing or what...

Edited by airial95

Airial, we are not exclusive. When I first started looking for people for June, I would mention being exclusive at least in not voting people in front of us. They would say that they could not do that. I am then left with the decision to walk away and let them also walk away with a very large sum of votes or do I agree and at least know they won't be given to someone who may eventually pass us. Currently, we are not having large sums really presented to us. I have contacted MANY MANY submissions. Things may change. I am still talking to entries.

I'll tell you. It is hard to compete with school districts, teachers, etc. They have a lot of people backing them. Pepsi should have done health against health.

Airial, we are not exclusive. When I first started looking for people for June, I would mention being exclusive at least in not voting people in front of us. They would say that they could not do that. I am then left with the decision to walk away and let them also walk away with a very large sum of votes or do I agree and at least know they won't be given to someone who may eventually pass us. Currently, we are not having large sums really presented to us. I have contacted MANY MANY submissions. Things may change. I am still talking to entries.

I'll tell you. It is hard to compete with school districts, teachers, etc. They have a lot of people backing them. Pepsi should have done health against health.

No worries, I just wasn't sure what our deal was and was trying to keep an eye out! I knew you'd have the answers. You rock!!

I tried to copy this link and send it out to friends who are voting. I clicked on it myself and it worked - it was SO easy! But I just got an email from someone saying the link didn't work. I clicked on it in her email and it didn't work for me either. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How can I just send out a link to make it really easy for everyone??

Go to this link and all 10 causes appear for voting...

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q...erra+Academy%22

mama2alex, you cannot just copy and paste links from this site. thsi site abbreviates it. you have to click on it here, then you'd have to copy and paste it from your browser. However, many are having issues with Pepsi's site giving errors. The to do (and this is how I have to do it), is to go to www.refresheverything.com and search the long keyword I provide with everyone's name.

Before voting, please come to this thread and copy and paste who we have to vote for. IT DID CHANGE TODAY. It only takes an extra seconds to come here first. As I get confirmation that spots are filled, I update it.

Edited by Vickie