ACN Latitudes Forums

It's JUNE! We learned A LOT in May and we are planning to start June out big! We cannot vote on behalf of other people in June. Every single person must cast their own vote. I know other submission may not follow this rule, but when we win, we will hold our heads up high. Vote for these 10 every day in June unless I change the list. Do not comment. I will do that at the end of the day. Every so often you may see the list change. I will bring attention to that change when it occurs.

Morning to afternooon/early evening....

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Lil Iguana

4.Skip

5.What I Can Do Makes a Difference

6. Colo Nesco

7. Ashlea Denton

8. Free to Be

9. Tunes for Troops

10.Harrison Skate Park

Paste this in the search box on the Pepsi site to vote for the morning/afternoon 10....

PANDAS / JETT / "Lil Iguana" / "Skip" / "Quality Assist" / "Colo Nesco" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Free to Be" / "Tunes for Troops" / "Harrison, AR"

Early evening to night time....

1.PANDAS

2.JETT

3.Lil Iguana

4.Skip

5.What I Can Do Makes a Difference

6. Colo Nesco

7. Ashlea Denton

8. Rise up

9. Lake Reba

10.Hearing Speech and language center

Paste this in the search box on the Pepsi site to vote for the evening/night 10...

PANDAS / JETT / "Lil Iguana" / "Skip" / "Quality Assist" / "Colo Nesco" / "Ashlea Denton" / "Rise up" / "lake reba" / "center hearing speech"

Use your discretion of what morning, evening, night is. I will not address this rotation on facebook which is more of a public forum. If you read both groups (this one and fb), follow this one. Thanks!

If you are having a problem w/ our direct link loading, please let Pepsi know by calling 1-800-768-2784. They claim it is our computers at fault, will not delete comments, and we lose votes.

Edited by Vickie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got off teh phone with Pepsi. We cannot vote on behalf of oterhs who cannot get to the computer. They admitted it is the honor system. But we have to hold our heads up high and do this right. I am issuing an entire "Must vote list" in the next few minutes.

Edited by Vickie

I wrote warrior wish a congratulatory email with some other stuff.Have not heard. I am so distraught right now. I think we should be able to vote on behalf of people who grant permission. I gave pepsi every scenario and it was "NO,NO,NO". I know other will cheat. I have spent HOURS every day working on this for the last week. Please know I have tried my best, adapted to what has been thrown at me, and just continue to support this.

Man, though, I think someone else already said it on another thread, but can we get Pepsi to "wipe" those thousands of comments from last month or something?!?! Not everyone I can get to vote likes or has a Facebook account, and the site just really drags so badly!

Thanks again for all your efforts, Vickie and Kelly (and others?!)! Let's hang on to that Top 10 this time through!

I've asked pepsi many times about the comments. The answer is " we will pass on your request to a supervisor. We believe it the problem is the computer".

Okay, so if we are parents voting from home computers, we are out of luck? Obviously schools and organzations have an advantage with better computers.

pepsi went on to say that maybe they will lookk into deleting comments in future month. Well, that doesn't help us!

Remember, you can vote from the search page without loading up the PANDAS page directly - that's what works best from our home PC.

Also - if you vote from the facebook app, you can still vote using your email address from the site. I don't know why. My father also said that the other day he was able to vote several times in the same day by "refreshing" his browser. When he tried to show me what he did - it didn't work - so either it was a one time glitch, or my dad is just an old man who doesn't really know what he's doing (I love my dad - but I'm pretty sure it's #2).

Vickie - question about the proxy voting - Each person in the household with a valid email address over 13 still gets a vote right?

Yes, more than person (13+) can vote from the same computer. I think the red flag will be when they notice a riduculous number of votes being cast from the same IP address.

So, your whole family can still vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote for our supporters. We NEED them!

I work for a school district and the page load is just as slow.

Perhaps someone needs to approach Pepsi this way... the policy of not being able to physically cast a vote for someone who has given you their permission is disciminatory. It discriminates against the elderly who do not know how to navigate computers or the internet. It discriminates against the poor who do not have access. It discriminates against the handicapped who do not possesses the physical abilities to utlize a keyboard. These are among the very people many of these grants aim to benefit. AND many of these people are Pepsi customers..... at least they were!!!

Vickie, I wonder if you spoke to a different Pepsi rep. if you would get a different answer. Anybody on the board an attorney who knows the tone and how to handle this conversation to get them to see the light?

That IP address scenario isn't going to work for them either. There are groups that are setting up laptops at their community centers or churches so people who don't have computers can vote. They have "voting sessions." So, how is that going to work?

Edited by JAG10

I try voting from my work computer which is brand new, and our internet connection is equally modern, so I don't think it matters what's happening on our end; I think it's the Pepsi end.

Also, my DH has tried to drop the "voting widget" onto his own web site so that we could make voting easier for family and friends, and the widget itself is not currently working. He says the coding is bad; he's trying to rectify it with the folks at Pepsi, but it is his impression that their web staff is not entirely up to speed or prepared for the kind of onslaught this initiative would bring.

Vickie, I tried that "fast link" you sent me, but unless I have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would still have to click the link and open up the actual page, no? That's the issue I'm running into with some of the "older" family members! :P