ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi-We have a new alliance as of TODAY

I willl let everyone know May 31 who we are voting for. I'm still fielding numerous emails from various submissions. Some people who told me their proxy number will get a personal message from me with a customized list for them. That will handle our agreements. Then I will post who everyone else is voting for.

It will VERY IMPORTANT to check in on the 31st to see who we are voting for. Things may be added up to the very end of the month.

WMS....Whittman Middle School. You do not have to vote for them.Just if you want.They will not be in the contest next month.

Update on Warrior's Wish....I had some email exchange today. They are voting for us. when I last emailed about an hour ago they still had a couple hundred to cast (trust me, the agreement was substantial). Please stick it out with me and my decision to go with Warrior Wish. If anyone wants a full explanation of why I approached them, message me.

Thank you so much!

Edited by Vickie

I am sorry this has affected your home life. I really am. I am the stay at home mom of 3 children, only one is in school full time, one isn't in school at all and summer break is here next week. I am really trying to make June easy.One day of everyone typing in who to type for in their profile and then vote nightly. Granted, depending on how many proxies you have that can still take a bit.

I admit I am nervous. I don't want to waste everyone's time and have June not work out. I am optimistic but it's a lot on my shoulders trying to figure this out. Just know I really am trying.

To comment or not to comment that is the question:)

Luckily, so far all entires we have on board for June have agreed that comments are not necessary! Yipee!

Thank you. I don't and can't always leave comments. Next month I simply cannot leave comments. I have neglected my children, work, etc. I love to have allies that don't require comments and whose cause is of a medical nature. If I had the money, I'd just write a check and we could all get back to taking care of our sick children. :blink: Thank you for all your hard work. You are amazing.

May

Edited by Vickie

Vickie, you ROCK!!!

Without your dedication and commitment to this, we would never have gotten to where we stand as of now!

I trust you implicitly, so what you say, goes, so far as I'm concerned, in this effort. Your every PEPSI REFRESH wish is my command! :P

And I will be ESPECIALLY delighted if we can skip 90% of the "comments" next month; they seem to grind the site to a halt, and I'm sure it is discouraging to voters other than myself!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all your efforts!! :wub: