ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi-We have a new alliance as of TODAY

edited 5/28 (to communicate it more clearly)

MUST VOTE for "Warrior's Wish" in 50K (this agreement could change everything)http://www.refresheverything.com/warriorswishfoundation

We do NOT need to comment. They prefer we do not. They will not comment on our page either.

Please do NOT vote for Tacoma unless you can leave a comment for every single vote you cast. They will only vote for left comments (they decided that w/o telling us awhile ago!). Do not say "50 votes from PANDAS". They may only return 1 vote. Read last night's entry for more info. It's further down in this thread since I edited this original one.

PANDAS is "squeaky clean", following rules, and keeps their word!We expect that respect reciprocated...along with votes:)

I want/need Warrior's Wish support for June. I think we are on a trial. PLEASE support them! They promised they will keep their word as verteran's. I respect that.

Edited by Vickie

ATTENTION! We MUST vote for Warrrior's Wish. Yes, they are in 50K and ranked 16, but we have an agreement with them that was made today and I need everyone to vote for them every day for the rest of the month. THIS CAN STILL BE WON IN MAY. Thank you!

http://www.refresheverything.com/warriorswishfoundation

Do we need to post comments?

But, there are comments? Doesn't make sense.

But maybe not enough...since it takes lots of time to leave comments. So, if they only reciprocate if and when a comment is left, and 10-20% (a wild guess here) of our PANDAS voters are actually leaving comments, then they are only giving us 1 vote for every 5-10 we give them.

Edited by EAMom

I am sorry if I am causing confusion. I was really blindsided by this.

I will try to make it simple....

Tacoma....Let's say only vote for Tacoma if you can comment. No big votes.They have only left 9 comments in the last 24 hours! I think that represents 9 votes only :wacko: They said they are struggling to support themself and cannot support us more than they have been. With this being said, I just can't bring myself to vote for them. Technically, they owe us 1,000's of votes already. It's up to each of you. However, because of all of this, I say we can now vote for those ahead of them, which include WMS. Tacoma is taking advatange of the fact that the system is slow and many cannot comment even if they vote.

Warrior's Wish...I contacted them and said we will concentrate on voting,not commenting. Rest assure,we will vote for them. Now, if you want to comment, feel free to. But if you are busy, in a rush, etc, the vote is the most important thing.

Edited by Vickie

I will bump this thread for today since it is new and important info. Thank you to everyone.

Warrior's Wish (Must vote) No comments needed (agreed upon by both parties)

Try not to vote for Tacoma. If you do, you MUST COMMENT or they will not reciprocate.

btw...Since the whole Tacoma thing happened when I was home with only my kids last night, I was frustarted and told them someone said they would trade votes with me and they didn't do what they said. They took my votes but didn't give me theirs like they said.My 6 yr old PANDAS son said "Mommy, were those votes to win the money for those people who needed it?". I said yes. He got upset and mad. He told me that wasn't fair. A 6 year old understands it, why can't grown ups?

Edited by Vickie

Well, Vickie...I'm sure you are disappointed in Tacoma! But, we've seen this before where folks start to take off, then double cross, then we pull our support and their numbers fail to continue to rise and even fall. Look at SKY U, Mule M, Flagstaff...even WMS was up at 12 with our support and has hovered btn 13-14 since our agreement w/Tacoma. Such a shame for them WMS will not participate in June.

MAYBE we can pass the Lemurs...they're down to #19 now!

Are you sure about the random ranking for the first 3 days of the month? Guess that means no need for midnight madness June 1? Is there anyway to find out from Pepsi if they will be clearing our comments and/or our profiles for the new month?

Reminder....vote for Warrior's Wish. Do not leave a comment. We have a trust between us. Thank you! I know they may be improving and we aren't but I have to give it a whole day to see the impact. I am hopeful and confident.

DO NOT leave a comment, or don't have to leave a comment? Do they not want people to see we are voting for them? I'm okay w/ that, just want to make sure I'm doing it right!

To comment or not to comment that is the question:)

We're not a secret of Warrior Wish's, it just slows down the voting process and eventually slows dow the page.

Luckily, so far all entires we have on board for June have agreed that comments are not necessary! Yipee!