ACN Latitudes Forums

JUNE Pepsi Voting

JUNE VOTING  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you fully support /vote for this project in June?

• YES, you will still have my full support
    • NO, I am unable to participate in June

Ways to vote..

Few ways to vote if the site slows down...

1. Be patient and wait for it to load up:)

2.Go to the main Pepsi page www.refresheverything.com and type keyword "PANDAS Kids in Crisis". Vote from the skinny red box w/o loading up our whole page

3.Sign in and go to your profile.Voting history appears there

4.Facebook has a Pepsi Voting Application that is VERY easy

If we agree with our hopeful future alliance to no commenting, you will be able to vote for all of our alliance through the FB Pepsi voting App. This will also speed up our own page for occasssional voters who find us on websites. I know some do not have facebook. For those people, by limiting comments, all pages should load up faster on the Pepsi site or you vote from everyone's skinny box w/o fully loading the page. Depending on what we agree upon with our alliances, some smaller trades with others may still be allowed. At that time, I will see how we should handle it. No chicken running around w/o a head. I contacted Pepsi asking them if they delete comments when the month rolls over. They better!

Please continue to vote in MAY! Our good ranking is a bargaining tool!

Like others, I am going to try to boost my proxies (but won't be able to touch pelem - you go girl!). I've been voting directly from the www.refresheverything.com site and it's always been really fast. But you can't post a comment with it. How necessary is the comment - I know other groups rely on it as a sign of support, but if I do manage to get a voting block together, I'll have to be able to get it all done quickly. Suggestions (remember, Vickie, I'm a FB illiterate)

Laura

I got help collecting from friends on the BT autism board- they love Allie! But, we didn't get going until @ 10 days into the contest, so next month we'll be a jump ahead!

What I do to make voting faster is keep a pretty solid block in the profile that I vote for. My voting lists are in columns of 20 or 30. I give one comment telling how many votes at the start of the column and then just vote from the profile list...just go down and check them off. As long as the site isn't sluggish it goes pretty quickly. I don't do facebook either.

We have about 10 votes/proxies in our family with another 20+ strong voting everyday. That doesn't include what we call our casual voters - friends who vote when we remind them or bug them...

We'll be shooting to log in right at midnight on the 1st to get our first votes in -hopefully that will help!!

Remember, if you vote using the Facebook app to vote, you can still use you email address to vote on the site too -it's a 2-4-1!

I agree, Cheri. When recruiting friends to vote, PANDAS is always the most important one to cast. They may seem overwhelmed if you start talking about trading votes and this and that. When my friends do agree to vote, I pretty much only mention PANDAS to them.

But, if you proxy vote for them, then you have control of trading their vote with others

June is quickly approaching. Hopefully, comments will be reset and the system will work quicker. I know some may be getting burned out, esp if you have a proxy list. I need to know where everyone stands on June. Are you still in it? Will you continue to vote? Please, if you have proxy votes, tell me how many and if you will still be willing to cast them in June. I want to try my hardest to make June as simple as possible. I can't do that if I don't know what support I have from all of you great parents!

I really need honest answers on this one. No feelings will be hurt. Thank you!

I am in for sure...so far 138 votes...including my own!!!

We are taking this a step further. We vote PANDAS, but we are also trading votes with other submissions in other price catagories. Often, people will leave a comment on the other page's wall to let them know they got votes and how many. If you haven't done this in May, don't worry. In June, it would be awesome if you could do this for yours. On May 31, I will hopefully have alliances to list and have agreements that no comments are necessary and we will build relationship on trust.

I explained proxies earlier in the thread so I think you can reference to that. You are, in essence, voting on behalf of someone. Maybe they don't have internet, they don't want to go to the website, they will not remember to vote. So, you will sit and vote for all those people on their behalf. That's also where it helps us find allainces. we can guarantee big number. If you have proxy votes, in June, I will need those cast to our supporters as well. Again, our supporters/alliance for June have not been announced yet. It may vary from this month and I hope to scale it down and make it more cut and dry. Still working on it. A lot to contact and only so much time in a day in between voting and taking care of the kids:)

Can someone explain the proxies and comments to me? I thought we were just supposed to log in and vote?? I've published this on my blog and asked my readers to vote as well. If there is more I should be doing please let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by Vickie

I am in control of 15, and I'm gonna start working on more. Family reunion party this weekend...I'm taking a spread sheet!!

Sarah

Good idea! A proxy vote sign up sheet! Just remember it takes a long time to register all those voters!

ATTENTION! We MUST vote for Warrrior's Wish. Yes, they are in 50K and ranked 16, but we have an agreement with them that was made today and I need everyone to vote for them every day for the rest of the month. THIS CAN STILL BE WON IN MAY. Thank you!

http://www.refresheverything.com/warriorswishfoundation

Edited by Vickie

Guest rkrautkramer

I will be posting my 55 proxy votes daily and hoping to get everyone I know has been voting this month to turn their votes over to me. Still having trouble getting into the system at all on some days. That is definitely costing us some votes!!!

Edited by rkrautkramer

You guys are voting machines!!!!! I mean that. I am working endless hours to try to get every vote reciprocated.

Some of the groups that have agreed to post us on in newsletters and such, I have told them to put www.refresheverything.com and search keyword "PANDAS Kids in Crisis" to just vote from the red box. That way they do not have to load up our whole page. I too worry about losing those "stray votes" that would have found us in the media, groups, etc.

Edited by Vickie