ACN Latitudes Forums

JUNE Pepsi Voting

JUNE VOTING  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you fully support /vote for this project in June?

• YES, you will still have my full support
    • NO, I am unable to participate in June

June is quickly approaching. Hopefully, comments will be reset and the system will work quicker. I know some may be getting burned out, esp if you have a proxy list. I need to know where everyone stands on June. Are you still in it? Will you continue to vote? Please, if you have proxy votes, tell me how many and if you will still be willing to cast them in June. I want to try my hardest to make June as simple as possible. I can't do that if I don't know what support I have from all of you great parents!

I really need honest answers on this one. No feelings will be hurt. Thank you!

I'm telling you, Peg is an entry in and of herself! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I do want to say, that if you do not have proxy votes, it's okay. To be honest, I don't have many of my own myself. Maybe my friends and family don't trust me? Do know that every single vote is important. I am only singling out proxies so when I approach other submissions, I have a ballpark figure of what we have to offer. I really am going to push my hardest to have set voting in June with only a couple side trades. The easier for everyone, the better. Hopefully, the kids will give me time to make contacts and the entries will return my request for opening up conversations. I cannot say who I am contacting or when since this is a public forum and anyone can read our posts. Yes, I'm paranoid:)

To Everyone-

Never will our chance be better to pull this off than if we go into June!!! It is exciting!! I would think we could get in the top 10 right away. I think we could have an awesome base of support. I am absolutely AMAZED at the behind the scenes work. We PANDAS parents are not known for giving up--a tenacious lot we are. Most of us have scraped, (been scraped!) and clawed our way to getting our kids help, I doubt we will give up now! PANDAS families are my heroes. KEEP VOTING!!!

After my morning----PL-----EASE keep voting!!

Dawn

June is quickly approaching. Hopefully, comments will be reset and the system will work quicker. I know some may be getting burned out, esp if you have a proxy list. I need to know where everyone stands on June. Are you still in it? Will you continue to vote? Please, if you have proxy votes, tell me how many and if you will still be willing to cast them in June. I want to try my hardest to make June as simple as possible. I can't do that if I don't know what support I have from all of you great parents!

I will continue to vote and do my best to get more (just a few this month besides myself). I don't mind logging in votes under others emails but it is the comments for the others that take so dang long. I got frozen out today in trying to make comments. I think we should give it all we have as we should get going quickly.

Ellie

If anyone is going on vacation, let us know. We will find someone to cast the votes for you. I have messaged by some parents willing to do that. Also, I am truly hoping we will get some trustworthy alliances and no comments will be needed for June. That will keep our page faster throughtout the month too.

Everyone...I really think we have a good number of base votes by what comments are cast on other people's pages by PANDAS. I read competition comments to see who's handing out big votes and to see where we are voting. Remember we didn't really do the vote trading until well past a week into competiition. Then we did do very heavy trading until the 2 week mark.

It will be impprtant that everyone does come back to this forum or the FB page right before June to see who we are voting for. Communication is going to be key.

Edited by Vickie

I currenlty have 21 proxy votes - but didn't start doing the proxies until about 10 days ago. So hopefully I can start off June with those and, hopefully, more. I know several people that said they would vote, but am guessing a lot of them gave up due to slowness of the site. I will offer to proxy for them again.

Do people have to set up accounts again or will their May accounts work? (I hope the May info will work.)

If you need me to help with proxy voting for people going out of town, just let me know.

Kara

I will continue to vote and do my best to get more (just a few this month besides myself). I don't mind logging in votes under others emails but it is the comments for the others that take so dang long. I got frozen out today in trying to make comments. I think we should give it all we have as we should get going quickly.

Ellie

You can just do 1 comment telling how many votes...saves time, and don't bother commenting on PANDAS page...we don't return votes from our own votes!

Like others, I am going to try to boost my proxies (but won't be able to touch pelem - you go girl!). I've been voting directly from the www.refresheverything.com site and it's always been really fast. But you can't post a comment with it. How necessary is the comment - I know other groups rely on it as a sign of support, but if I do manage to get a voting block together, I'll have to be able to get it all done quickly. Suggestions (remember, Vickie, I'm a FB illiterate)

Laura

a lot of people that I tried to recruit felt the comments and having to vote for others to get their vote etc was just too much

but once encouraged to just do their one vote a day for PANDAS, they seemed more on board