ACN Latitudes Forums

4 days post IVIG

Dr. K was right. We might see symptoms really ramp up with stuff we haven't seen in years and some new stuff. That is what is happening. His rituals are off the charts. I'm not panicked like I would have been before IVIG. I feel now that there might be an end here soon. Pre IVIG I would have been freaked out by this. My son told me, "I wish I could just sleep through the next two weeks if it is going to be like this." That would be pretty good. Have IVIG and sleep for 2 weeks!

Dr. K was right. We might see symptoms really ramp up with stuff we haven't seen in years and some new stuff. That is what is happening. His rituals are off the charts. I'm not panicked like I would have been before IVIG. I feel now that there might be an end here soon. Pre IVIG I would have been freaked out by this. My son told me, "I wish I could just sleep through the next two weeks if it is going to be like this." That would be pretty good. Have IVIG and sleep for 2 weeks!

This is good to know about. We have not done IVIG yet either.

We are looking forward to hearing that symptoms are getting better. Hang in there and best of luck.