ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi Refresh?

Couple things, for some reason, it's not letting some emails vote. I don't know why. I have encountered this with 2 of my proxy votes. What I suggest is if the site isn't freezing, but just won't let you sign in, is to set up a gmail email account and vote with that.

If it's freezing, this is what I suggested on the pinned thread. I do wonder how many votes we are losing do to technical difficulties :D

Yes, our site is slowing down. It's those comments.If your computer is not working with the site, either contact us and pass on your email, vote through the facebook voting application (super easy) or go to your profile which will be at the bottom of the screen after you sign in and your voting history pops up. You can vote from there. If you have the website saved in your favorites, enter the website on the main page so you don't have to wait for our page to fully load up. Hope some of these suggestions help.

If you are on FB and cannot find the voting application, friend me and you will see it on my wall. Once you vote from it, you can post it on yours. But when you friend me, tell me what you name here is. I'm "protective" about accepting friend invites.

Remember, the vote to PANDAS is the most important one to cast. Those who still can get the Pepsi site to work, please continue to trade votes. Just try your best everyone! I know you are. You guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do have a couple moms who are willing to take on some proxy voting, if needed.

Its done that to me, but because the page is so slow to load that signing in crashes my computer or iPad. Try going to just the main pepsi refresh page, search for pandas and then vote right from the search page. It's super quick and I haven't had any issues that way.